Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Displayed chart headings are overwriting value ranges shown at left of each chart
RE: Displayed chart headings are overwriting value ranges shown at left of each chart
Thanks, Sleeprider.  I guess you found the first attempt to post my graphs; sorry it was useless and that you had to intercede.  I will try posting an iPhone photo of the computer screen shortly.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Displayed chart headings are overwriting value ranges shown at left of each chart
You can not paste images.  You must be in the full edit mode (Reply button) and not use the quick reply.  My signature has a link on attaching an image to a post.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

OK, so let me just try it this way.  I took a photo of the screen and will try to attach that.

Also here is an attempt to post it using the full edit mode, as Red suggested.

Thanks all for your patience.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh by the way. Your "plain old Lenovo laptop" is probable a thnkPad with both UHD and HDR (High Dynamic Range) .
3840 x 2160 is UHD or 4K.

There are still more things to try.
It seems that the laptop is having problems using OSCAR preferences -> Appearance.

High Resolution mode can be turned on or off from a parameter to OSCAR.

First try turning high resolution on by starting OSCAR using the command "OSCAR.exe --hires"

if that fails then set the "default" graph height in preferences -> Appearance to some larger value . example: change 180 to 300.
LoudSnorer
Post Reply Post Reply
Loudsnorer,

First, the laptop is actually a "Ideapad Flex 5," for what that's worth.

I opened a "cmd" prompt and entered what you wrote.  It doesn't work.  Then I tried simply oscar.exe and that didn't work either.

I changed graphics height from 180 to 300.  It does make them taller, too tall in fact but I set it now at 220 which is better than 180.  However, that does nothing to move the graph names that are vertical at the left side of each graph, over further to the left where they're supposed to be.  So I left them in a small size with the condensed font to minimize the overwriting of the graph range numbers.

Thanks for the suggestions, but no cigar yet.  Shy
Post Reply Post Reply
there is some else to try. see OSCAR's wiki

Wiki - OSCAR graphics problems.
LoudSnorer
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR displaying "Mode and Pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown" error Stefanyshyn 1 269 08-20-2024, 05:50 PM
Last Post: iitgsleep
  Mask Pressure Chart shows disabled bobm278 4 407 08-09-2024, 06:07 PM
Last Post: bobm278
  Graphs Not Displayed in Oscar Fixit50 17 994 07-03-2024, 12:31 AM
Last Post: Fixit50
  Session 1 FlowRate chart Missing JoyD. 3 365 06-04-2024, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Ability exist to flag a chart? Plmnb 3 544 03-31-2024, 04:33 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 630 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Wrong Equipment Displayed During Oscar startup Aknakon 4 769 01-18-2024, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.