Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR has never seen my machine's data before!
OSCAR has never seen my machine's data before!
I've obtained a Philips Respironics BiPAP AutoSV Advanced machine.  When uploading to OSCAR from SD card, this message appears: 

"Your Philips Respironics BiPAP AutoSV Advanced generated data that OSCAR has never seen before. The imported data may not be entirely accurate, so the developers would like a .zip copy of this device's SD card and matching clinician .pdf reports to make sure OSCAR is handling the data correctly."

Has anyone run into this?
Did you find a solution?
Data looks normal to me.
Thanks in advance for your response.

P.S. I know it's a recalled machine. To paraphrase from Elvis days, 'the foam has left the building'!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR has never seen my machine's data before!
Are you running the latest version of OSCAR? 1.5.1. ?

If it is an older machine OSCAR should have seen just about everything it could throw at it.

Dont-know
Post Reply Post Reply
I just received a data file from a Philips BiPap-A-40 recently from Europe. There should have been a model number listed in the warning message that you posted.

Are you running Encore Pro, so we can validate its results?

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Red, is this the same machine he posted about in this thread?

https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread...#pid501988
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Evidently, OSCAR is recognizing his machine.  OSCAR won't even try to read the data for the one I was referring to.  I will try to review its data, if PappaJoe will create a zip file of the SD card, using his username and machine brand and type in the filename, and upload it to the URL below.

- Dropbox SD Card Upload Link -

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, 1.5.1
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, one and the same machine, different topic.
Have I done something wrong?

Not using a SD card reader, just plug the card right into the  computer.
Post Reply Post Reply
Red - .zip file sent
Thanks for checking this out.
PappaJoe
Post Reply Post Reply
Red: "Are you running Encore Pro, so we can validate its results?"
I had not heard of Encore Pro. Initial Google search returned washing machines, headsets, and seemingly everything BUT software. Finally, a modified search lead me to the software.
However, exhaustive efforts to find a downloadable copy of Encore Pro have proved unfruitful.
But, hopefully the .zip file sent to you will do just fine.

Respectfully, PappaJoe
Post Reply Post Reply
Ye have little faith in the Apnea Board.  Big Grin  

Try looking in https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-...-and-Links for Encore Pro 2.24 Software.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Syncing Oscar data folder between computers Stefanyshyn 0 12 3 hours ago
Last Post: Stefanyshyn
  OSCAR Backup-journal function does not export any data (days)? DozyLamb 0 48 07-22-2024, 05:13 AM
Last Post: DozyLamb
  OSCAR - anyway to get data from NightShift into OSCAR please? dannahaz 10 1,391 06-22-2024, 09:51 AM
Last Post: dannahaz
  OSCAR not loading data Geronimo 7 510 06-21-2024, 04:02 PM
Last Post: SeniorGuy86
Question OSCAR data folder change oolong 3 401 06-15-2024, 09:27 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 7 841 06-09-2024, 04:55 PM
Last Post: hmcb2b
  OSCAR Won't Let Me Add New Machine to Profile JeanneSB 2 283 05-28-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: JeanneSB

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.