Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR issue: Adobe not supported
OSCAR issue: Adobe not supported
I recorded my data last night, inserted the SD card in my laptop, opened up OSCAR and was given option to select the file to download, so I selected Adobe..Now I get this error message that Adobe not supported..str.edf..  I have Windows 10 2009, open GL..I really want this OSCAR to work!  Can you help?  Thanks!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR issue: Adobe not supported
First, you will probably need to go to File > Preferences > Import and deselect the option, Import without asking for confirmation.  Now go to CPAP Importer.  Select Choose a folder > Specify.  Navigate to the drive letter for your SD card and select it.  Once you have specified the correct path, you can go back to your preferences and select Import without asking for confirmation.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR issue: Adobe not supported
Now I get this message 'Oscar crashed due to an incompatibility with graphics hardware'  'to resolve this, Oscar had reverted to a slower but more compatible  method of drawing'...Should i try another device  ?  I do have a Mac laptop I can borrow, and start all over?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR won't run [Luna machine not supported] DrJimagain 5 191 08-26-2024, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  MacBook Pro Sporadic Track Pad Scrolling Issue RayBee 3 171 08-19-2024, 12:00 AM
  OSCAR 1.5.3 Import issue. kayak1 2 219 08-08-2024, 01:21 PM
Last Post: kayak1
  Is CAX900... supported by Oscar SenatorBirch 0 229 06-23-2024, 04:32 PM
Last Post: SenatorBirch
  OSCAR Import Error - No Supported data was found c:/DATALOG synwave7 3 523 05-09-2024, 05:29 PM
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 675 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Sad Instructions do NOT address hours used issue Plmnb 15 959 03-19-2024, 10:55 PM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.