Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR -revert to previous version
Is it possible to revert to a previous version of OSCAR? 

I recently purchased a new PC with Windows 11 installed. The PC it replaced also had Windows 11 installed.
When I installed OSCAR on the new PC it is 1.5.3
The previous PC has OSCAR version 1.5.0.

I also have a Wellue O2 ring that I wear each night.

The data imported just fine into the previous PC but with the new PC OSCAR crashes each time I try to import the data.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled both the Wellue O2 program and OSCAR but still no success.

I have tried searching the forum for those with a similar issue. The only posts I can find start talking about bits and bytes and the first three numbers of a file (Yes, I'm exaggerating Smile ), but I just want it to plug and play like the previous version of OSCAR.

Thanks for any help that can be offered!

Michael Hunt
Post Reply Post Reply
Is it possible to revert to a previous version of OSCAR? 

I recently purchased a new PC with Windows 11 installed. The PC it replaced also had Windows 11 installed.
When I installed OSCAR on the new PC it is 1.5.3
The previous PC has OSCAR version 1.5.0.

I also have a Wellue O2 ring that I wear each night.

The data imported just fine into the previous PC but with the new PC OSCAR crashes each time I try to import the data.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled both the Wellue O2 program and OSCAR but still no success.

I have tried searching the forum for those with a similar issue. The only posts I can find start talking about bits and bytes and the first three numbers of a file (Yes, I'm exaggerating Smile ), but I just want it to plug and play like the previous version of OSCAR.

Thanks for any help that can be offered!

Michael Hunt
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Version 1.4 morningstar 0 99 09-02-2024, 02:26 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Version 1.5.2 Problems flipmike 13 1,290 05-16-2024, 02:23 PM
Last Post: cps22
  Deleting old OSCAR version Poolboy 7 570 05-15-2024, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  Where can I download an US version of myair app? Raymondchan338 3 395 05-12-2024, 05:28 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 550 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 427 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 677 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.