Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Only last month showing in Oscar
Only last month showing in Oscar
Hello everyone, newbie here. I imported the therapy.pdat into Oscar and saw only data from last month, May.
I have been using this Löwenstein Prisma from 25th of October 2023. 

Any ideas why not all data is showing in Oscar? Changing the period at the bottom of the page is disabled because there seems to be no data.

Could it be that I need to make some adjustments in the CPAP itself to export all data?

Thanks for helping out, this is a complete new journey to me :-)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Only last month showing in Oscar
Hi jeeptwister! - Welcome
According to the Löwenstein website, depending on the model, the maximum data retention period is 30-Days. It is highly recommended that you back up your data to a dedicated directory on your computer.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Crimson, thank you very much for your reply!

So I guess I need to find a way to merge the data coming from the Löwenstein CPAP as to 'build' a whole year of data (I want to do an analysis of the whole period that I have used the device). Will fiddle around with this and the Oscar program (which is also new to me) and see where it leads :-)
Post Reply Post Reply
If you create a dedicated directory on your PC then upload your CPAP's data to it, you always have a backup for those days when the flying-fickle-of-fate is pointed at you.  Instead of importing your data from the SD card, you can point OSCAR to the PC directory.  That way, you can separate the card backup and when you use OSCAR. Also, this allows you to immediately return the card back to the CPAP.  There are many posts by members who forgot to put it back in their CPAP.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OAs not showing in Event Flags tanaats 2 70 10-04-2024, 11:51 PM
Last Post: tanaats
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 9 942 09-01-2024, 07:58 PM
Last Post: soyjer
  OSCAR not showing EPR setting UsuallyTired 9 369 07-21-2024, 08:13 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  BMI not showing on Oscar Overview douglaskeene 14 961 05-31-2024, 07:44 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
  Last Month's Worth of Data Not Importing to OSCAR jstro84 1 468 05-17-2024, 08:43 PM
Last Post: mokeefe734
  OSCAR Overview Pressure Plot not showing real Max sopherFellow 15 2,636 09-09-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: edfreeman
  Oscar not showing info from a Airsense 10 AutoSet for Her CavemanSean 7 1,035 04-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: CavemanSean

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.