Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Oscar data - first 3 nights
Oscar data - first 3 nights
Hi guys,

Have been on/off using my cpap since I got it few weeks ago. Started to track my data for the past 3 days and put it into Oscar. If you may kindly look into the screenshots and advice. If I need to share anymore data from Oscar please let me know and I will try retreive it.

My initial study in clinic was Severe Sleep Apnea, Min Oxygen Desaturatin of 77%. Min SPo2 Value duration during sleep s 3 sec.
Overall AHI - 61.8, Overall RDA - 61.8, REM AHI - 77.8, non REM AHI - 59.5, supine AHI - 63, non supine - 60.83

All the terminology is new for me so please ELI 5.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Oscar data - first 3 nights
Welcome to the forum Pugilist555 Smile

The charts look pretty good, I'd like to see a full chart though so hit F12, save the screenshot and upload that, it will delete the calendar so we can see the other settings you're running.

You have severe sleep apnea (double almost my own OSA diagnosis) and your RDI is the same.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] OSCAR Data richardb123 6 296 5 hours ago
Last Post: Phaleronic
  OSCAR Data - Low AHI but still not feeling great, and are these real OA events? Santino 3 70 6 hours ago
  OSCAR Data Review Mcca21 4 173 10 hours ago
  Oscar Data gohoos1998 3 182 09-24-2024, 07:34 PM
Last Post: gohoos1998
  [CPAP] Self treating: Advice for tuning after first night OSCAR data? citrus1 18 671 09-24-2024, 10:15 AM
Last Post: citrus1
  Help analyzing OSCAR data - CA's? alemon 42 1,894 09-24-2024, 09:46 AM
Last Post: alemon
  New to Oscar, please help me understand the data. Stray 10 351 09-22-2024, 10:34 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.