Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

AHI is much higher than normal, not sure what's going on.
AHI is much higher than normal, not sure what's going on.
* I just realized that I never turned my settings back to "Full Face" after I changed it to "pillows" when I was trialing the F40. If that would make this big of a difference, ignore everything else and just tell me I really screwed up!

I've been noticing that my sleep has been getting progressively worse over the last few months. I looked through the myAir app to see when it looks like it jumped. Back in April, it looks like my average AHI was around 4-6. So far in August, I'm averaging around 15. I have absolutely no idea what's going on. I've even started to wake my wife up because she's noticing I'm not breathing. I've been using CPAP for about 5-6 years now, and am usually very happy. However, right now I'm struggling. I'll attach the latest Oscar view, and am happy to provide anything else that will help. So assuming it can't just be the mask type setting, what else could be causing this?

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AHI is much higher than normal, not sure what's going on.
Hi UKFan643, because of how many Unclassified Apnea events you have please raise your IPAP pressure to 21cm and raise epap pressure to 17cm and see how it goes for a few nights, that should knock some of those events down..
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caked Residue In CPAP Water Reservoir, Is It Normal? Kamryn 3 207 08-30-2024, 12:36 AM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  Is it normal for Resmed 10 blowing noise to be very noticable at high pressure >13 snortle 4 239 08-29-2024, 09:49 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Settings Adjustment for Higher Elevation mawaw1992 0 107 08-25-2024, 09:05 AM
Last Post: mawaw1992
Sad [Treatment] Higher pressure and soft cervical collar not helping FLs/AHI vHungry 5 344 08-16-2024, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Amazed by first night results - is this normal? killakamp 4 365 08-12-2024, 06:54 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  More events + higher pressure in early morning waking me up? Looking for advice! JustG 1 199 07-26-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Diagnosis] Mild OSA diganosis (low AHI, higher RDI) -- Worried and unsure how to proceed Quibly35 1 182 07-25-2024, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.