Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Problems displaying graphs on Daily page
Problems displaying graphs on Daily page
I recently downloaded Oscar and am finding it very helpful. My CPAP machine is Sleepstyle. 

I have an issue displaying the graphs on the Daily page. I can view 12 graphs for about the last month. But for days before the last month I can see only 4 graphs. I tried to change the preferences but it doesn't seem to modify the older pages. How can I change the older daily pages so I can view 12 graphs?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Problems displaying graphs on Daily page
Hi SueB! - Welcome
Many CPAPs only store the detailed data for the last 30 days, but keep summary data longer. If you didn't backup your SD card to your PC (highly recommended), then this could be the reason.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks so much for your reply. That makes sense although I wish I had more data for the previous days. 

I have another question. I have been trying to figure out how to get a better AHI. For the first year of using CPAP, the AHI was ok. But at one point the numbers went up - the AHI has varied between 6-13 for a while now. Up until now I couldn't figure out why I was getting those numbers. 

When I looked at Oscar for the history, I saw data for the worst and best AHI. I checked the difference in settings and found that the main difference was that the EPR was turned on after the first year. I was unaware of this as the technician had made the change. So I turned the EPR off and my AHI the first night was .2! So no doubt the EPR was not good for me. Any idea why the EPR might increase the AHI? 

I also notice that the AHI is highest in the first hour or so. I had been using ramp. I will try now without the ramp as it seems the ramp also increases the AHI. I thought these features were supposed to help but it looks like they don't work for me. 

Below are the graphs. The graph on the left has an AHI of 13 and EPR is on.  The graph on the right is without EPR and the AHI is .2.

Thanks
Sue
Post Reply Post Reply
Sue - Since the subject is now about your therapy, A new thread in the Main forum is advised.   A title like "SueB - Therapy Help", will cover all topics concerning your treatment.  Also, please post a complete Daily image for analysis.  To get the best image, use the F12 (Fn & F12 for Mac) Key while in OSCAR to take the screenshot.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks will do.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Displaying AHI? Toolworker 2 66 09-02-2024, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Toolworker
  Printing List of Daily Events & sidebar info Yukonlilye 0 99 08-21-2024, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Yukonlilye
  How to convert OSCAR Statistics to graphs ejbpesca 0 106 08-21-2024, 10:52 AM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  OSCAR displaying "Mode and Pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown" error Stefanyshyn 1 171 08-20-2024, 05:50 PM
Last Post: iitgsleep
  ResScan detailed graphs xiangcai 2 221 08-13-2024, 11:30 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Cant find Somnopose data in daily view graph Joey76 2 217 07-18-2024, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Joey76
  Can't View Daily Charts LuminousOne 19 923 07-15-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: LuminousOne

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.