Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed AirCurve10 ASV Has Wrong Date
ResMed AirCurve10 ASV Has Wrong Date
I recently replaced my AirCurve10 ASV machine with a new one. It appears my DME set the wrong date when he set up the machine. It's off by one day, showing one day later than the actual date. I've gone into the clinical settings to adjust the date but it will not allow me to set an earlier date than what's already on there. Is there a way around this? My DME is 45 minutes away from me and I'm not convinced even they can fix this problem.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed AirCurve10 ASV Has Wrong Date
If you have data for a date ahead of where you are wanting to set the time/date, Resmed will not allow it. Two choices to fix this come to mind.

First Method:
One is to copy the current SD data to an archive directory on your computer. Format the SD card, then you should be able to adjust the time/date.

Second Method:
Wait until you plan on retiring for the night, and then set the time back to 12:01. This is the furthest you can go without encountering an existing date's data. If your CPA is off by 24 hours, it may take you two to three days before you achieve the reset.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the quick response. I tried #1 and that didn't work- the machine still would not let me change the date.  I think #2 will not be much of an improvement as the time will be off, which will be very annoying.  I guess I'll just have to live with the erroneous date.
Post Reply Post Reply
The time and date will be off for a few days, but it is the length of time you sleep and not when. Another way is to make sure you know all the parameter settings for your machine, then select the reset option. You then will be required to reenter your settings.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
After applying Crimson Nate's suggestion also do an Erase Data.

The Restore Default doesn't reset Time and Date, but Erase Data does.
  • Ensure SD Card is not present when erasing data
  • You will need to re-enter all machine settings
  • Do not use the SD Card for at least one day as the device will have two therapy sessions attributed t the same day. This may prove to be confusing to both the machine and OSCAR,
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  EncorePro 2.24 - change date format fredong77 1 81 10-13-2024, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Calendar date colours ozbusa 2 156 09-30-2024, 10:48 PM
Last Post: ozbusa
  Data went to wrong profile Poolboy 4 479 04-20-2024, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  Future dates and/or date range flipmike 1 421 04-07-2024, 01:01 PM
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 590 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
  incorrect first use date kguarino1 6 611 03-07-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
Question Importing Data Only After A Certain Date ResMed AirCurve 10 somewherein413 4 632 02-14-2024, 05:40 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.