Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Aircurve 11 bipap and Oscar
Resmed Aircurve 11 bipap and Oscar
Resmed Aircurve 11 Resmed Aircurve 11 bipap
I use my Resmed Aircurve 11 CPAP machine with Oscar software. I would like to know if Oscar will work with that machine. Early on  I saw na Oscar message saying that it looked like it should work but it didn't know for sure.
Does anyone know if it has been up dated?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Aircurve 11 bipap and Oscar
The AC11 has added some parameters that are not present in the AS11 data. This will produce limited reporting at this time. A future version of OSCAR will include these parameters. With the Northern Hemisphere summer upon us, I don't expect these changes to be released until sometime in the fall.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is there an update on this? I just ordered an AirCurve 11 and am hoping to use OSCAR to manage my own treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Not currently. We're hoping it will make the next release. No release date has been set.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Got it, thanks. Let me know if I can help by sharing my data, etc.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AirCurve 11 ASV hkrostich 4 263 08-25-2024, 03:19 PM
Last Post: hkrostich
Question Software Upgrade AirSense to AirCurve Dodies 5 395 08-20-2024, 06:07 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Need AirCurve 10 ASV advice BIPAP2ASV 11 659 07-24-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: BIPAP2ASV
  AirCurve 10 ST or ST-A firmware tiredd 16 1,177 07-17-2024, 06:59 AM
Last Post: StuartC
  OSCAR with AirCurve 11 ASV, also Mac scrolling issues loglow 6 592 06-22-2024, 07:26 PM
Last Post: croc297
  OSCAR and ResMed AirSense 11 AutoSet: SD needed? cprstn54 2 566 05-10-2024, 12:02 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 705 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.