Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Looking for a resmed 10 Auto
Looking for a resmed 10 Auto
Hope this is in the right area.  Trying to find a ms home. Facebook marketplace is full of them but it’s like everyone is playing a game.  Please let me know.   I live in Oklahoma. Thank you Doug.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Looking for a resmed 10 Auto
Clarity please...what exactly are you looking for???
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Check with Supplier #2 on the "Supplier List" tab above.
Post Reply Post Reply
Auto correct messed that all up. I don’t even know what I was asking. 
 But.  I did get another resmed 10 Airsense auto set.    Question.  My laptop has a two year old Oscar profile of mine on it.  Should I delete it and start new ?thank you Doug
Post Reply Post Reply
There is no reason to delete your profile. At least it's a record of your data.

I would set up a second profile for your newer machine. Name it slightly different from your first profile.

The new machine should have its own SD card as each machine writes the machines serial number to the card.
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Found a resmed 10 auto 46 hours.
Thank you very much.  One more question.  Should I start a new thread? It’s been 2 years.  I have much more health issues.  The other “Doug’s therapy” thread is long.  Kinda like to start a fresh one.  Update everyone on my health and new charts of course. 
 I found a resmed 10 auto today with 46 hours on it.  Plus a slew of new hoses and masks.  Going to try the F30i.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, since your thread is older and very long, start a new one.
We can always add a link to your older thread if need be.
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Surprised Resmed Autosense 10 Auto set, error 006 ccryder 6 28,173 07-28-2024, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  ResMed S11 Auto-Start inconsistent Cam12 5 823 04-29-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: QT Pie
  [Treatment] Resmed Aircurve 11 V-Auto URGENT HELP Keesh23 10 785 04-06-2024, 08:23 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 27,630 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  Resmed airsense 10 auto set card to cloud chronic 4 869 02-02-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: chronic
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 1,158 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  My resmed s9 escape auto does not save date and time. jocemar 2 531 12-30-2023, 11:03 PM
Last Post: jocemar

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.