Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Mini good - Resmed 11 not good
Resmed Mini good - Resmed 11 not good
Hello. I’ve searched but not found an answer to this.  My Resmed 11 was great for 6 months, then I had issues exhaling after 15 minutes.  Too much back pressure.  Dr made adjustments, but no help.  I sent the unit to my reseller/Resmed. They analyzed and said the unit has no problem.  In the meantime, I bought and used the Resmed Mini. It works very well but it’s a little noisier.  Any help on the Resmed 11 (I’ve tried all the typical adjustments).  Or, should I stick with the Mini full time? Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Mini good - Resmed 11 not good
If the problem is beyond fixing with settings adjustments, I suggest you ask your DME for a replacement machine or request the screenshot output of ResMed's diagnostics/settings software to ensure that they did indeed test and certify your machine. I have attached a screen shot of one of the test routines for your information.

Best,

Steve

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Mini good - Resmed 11 not good
It would help us in helping you to get OSCAR charts, it's free. It's likely a setting edit that will fix this on the ResMed 11 CPAP. After getting OSCAR and loading a night's worth of data, I'm sure we're going to be able to find what's wrong and suggest things that will make therapy better. And the settings edits are things you can do yourself.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed F40 mask questions? WCR1950 16 946 Yesterday, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  New Resmed mask yankees123 6 177 10-01-2024, 10:04 PM
Last Post: LFS9000
  Resmed Aircurve 10 VAUTO turning itself off and on throughout the night?? 17WRX 4 126 09-29-2024, 06:41 PM
Last Post: 17WRX
  LyndMc - ResMed 11 Therapy Help LyndMc 14 532 09-29-2024, 03:05 PM
  SD card for Resmed airsense 11 buggy285 16 335 09-29-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: DraftZebra
  ResMed Airsense 11 heated hose buggy285 6 214 09-28-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  [CPAP] Change Resmed's "day" from noon to midnight? jefferyscott0 1 141 09-26-2024, 10:06 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.