Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepMaster Link? [developer passed away - see post #3]
SleepMaster Link? [developer passed away - see post #3]
I prefer Sleep Master over FlashPAP or Scripts to download my data from my FlashAir card. I've been using it for 3 years, problem free.

Unfortunately sleepmaster.org, the maintainer and hosting site has gone dark. Though it's installed, I don't have the original install zip file.

Does anybody have an alternate download site or a copy of the original zip file?

Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepMaster Link ???
As you must know, googling sleep master, with or without the space, gets lots of hits for mattress stores and eye covers.

Do you have a programmers name or something else from copyright notices to search on?
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepMaster Link [developer likely passed away]
The SleepMaster software was developed by Apnea Board forum member Jack_Russell_Fan

He posted his real name & email address publicly on the forum in the past - it's Thomas L. McKinney and his email address is:  thomaslmckinney@aol.com

Our download page for SleepMaster is here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...a-transfer

The http://www.SleepMaster.org  website has been off-line for several months now, and Tom hasn't been on the forum since May of 2020.

I've tried to contact him with no luck.

Tom passed away in June of 2020, according to this article:
https://www.bernhardtfh.com/obituary/thomas-l-mckinney

Someone re-registered the SleepMaster.org website domain last week on October 21, 2021.  That was registered after the original site had expired, so it's obviously not Tom who registered it, unless it was set up to automatically renew (which is possible).
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepMaster Link? [developer likely passed away - see post #3]
If someone has a copy of the latest SleepMaster software, please send a copy to apneaboard@gmail.com

We can then make it available for download for those who would still like a copy.  I thought I had a copy, but I don't.

I'm sure Tom would have been pleased if his software were distributed and continued to help people.  It was a labor of love for him.
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I *believe* the download file had the name "sleep_master_Java" within it, and it was a zip.

Version: v 6.0.0.3p BETA
Programmer: Copyright 2015 - 2018 by T.L. Mckinney
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-26-2021, 04:54 PM)Dog Slobber Wrote: I *believe* the download file had the name "sleep_master_Java" within it, and it was a zip.

Version: v 6.0.0.3p BETA
Programmer: Copyright 2015 - 2018 by T.L. Mckinney

Thanks.  I searched that string (and other variations) on my drive and didn't come up with anything.

Still looking for that zip if anyone has it.  apneaboard@gmail.com
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
I have a copy of the zip dated Nov 2020.  Sending it now....

EDIT: Seems gmail didn't like that zip file, probably because of the java or something.

SS, will email you a link from my Google Drive....
Jeff8356

NOTE:
Jeff8356 has not been active on forums since October, 2023.
He cannot reply to you.

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Got it.  Thanks so much.  Stand by and I'll make it available for our members...
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks again Jeff..

The SleepMaster software is now hosted on our server.  Please see this post for the download link:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...a-transfer

For bandwidth control purposes, I would ask that folks share that link rather than the direct download link in public forums.

We will be changing the direct download link URL from time to time, so the most current download link will always be posted at the link above.
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepMaster Link? [developer passed away - see post #3]
Thank Jeff, et al.

Saddened about the loss of Thomas L. McKinney (Jack_Russell_Fan).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR can't find data on SD card [solved, see post #24] brucewtb 22 3,538 05-17-2024, 08:53 PM
Last Post: mokeefe734
  OSCAR Install Problems on Win 11 Pro [SOLVED, post #36] chzuck 35 2,415 05-08-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: chzuck
  Cannot select profile in OSCAR [solved, see post #9] GB San Jose 9 1,965 10-09-2023, 08:24 AM
Last Post: GB San Jose
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 1,008 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand
  Oscar V 1.5 [screen resolution issues - solved, see post #4] Dannobre 15 2,107 09-10-2023, 06:15 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  OSCAR - will not open [solved - see post #2] gjstein 4 1,868 08-31-2023, 03:02 AM
Last Post: John7
  OSCAR 1.4.0 not loading [solved, see post #2] clayesq 1 770 08-24-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: clayesq

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.