Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] Seeking optimal treatment please help
Sad 
Seeking optimal treatment please help
Ive been battling my sleep apnea with CPAP treatment for almost a year and im tired of being tired and keep losing sleep. I have no insurance, but long story short, my father gave me his Dreamstation CPAP at first and couple mask types i.e nasal pillow and half face, ive gotten cold air into my nose upon waking up and it was uncomfortable, then I got a full-face mask gel. I've tweaked the pressure settings like the latter and others and still not optimal treatment after adding the humidifer. I got facial hair and i decided to get a F20 Cushion memory foam for better seal. and battled with that for a bit, then my father gave me a BIPAP Dreamstation and calibrated it for me and that didnt work, so finally i found out about OSCAR and this forum and want to get help really bad cause this trial and error is exhausting me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please help with treatment review DaveL 879 66,630 09-15-2024, 10:17 AM
Last Post: snorybob
  Treatment Emergent Central Apnea mikesj 13 664 09-09-2024, 07:10 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  UARS Treatment [Using Philips ASV] SenatorBirch 30 4,678 09-08-2024, 01:44 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Seeking Advice on BiPAP AirCurve 10 VAuto Settings for Upper Airway Resistance Syndro chacha897d 1 240 09-07-2024, 08:13 PM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  [Treatment] Help with treatment, questions, approach, understanding UsuallyTired 28 1,278 09-07-2024, 08:46 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  Seeking restful sleep! TennisFan 5 188 09-06-2024, 06:03 PM
Last Post: TennisFan
  [Treatment] Unflagged events, treatment ineffective slatejetpack 4 200 09-05-2024, 08:10 PM
Last Post: slatejetpack

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.