Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] insomeapnea - Therapy Advice
insomeapnea - Therapy Advice
https://www.reddit.com/r/SleepApnea/comm...&context=3

ResMed Airsense 11

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Simultaneous Reporting of Cheyne-Stokes Respiration (CSR) and Central Apnea (CA)
There is no CSR shown in this chart, but a long period of large leaks. There is no content at your Reddit link. Flow limitation can cause periodic oscillations in respiratory flow that the Resmed will flag as CSR. It is obstructive periodic breathing and easily distinguished from true central CSR when looking at the respiratory waveform. I just finished a response in another thread about how Resmed can confuse obstructive or flow limited events with central apnea or clear airway. https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread...#pid503285
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Simultaneous Reporting of Cheyne-Stokes Respiration (CSR) and Central Apnea (CA)
    Very sorry I sent the opposite case when I drank in New Years Eve, attached is the related with the tread. 

Appreciate your prompt response.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Simultaneous Reporting of Cheyne-Stokes Respiration (CSR) and Central Apnea (CA)
There is CSR flagged. You're going to have to get a zoomed screenshot image of the daily details that is 3 to 4 minutes in length to show what is actually going on with the respiratory wave. This report view is not as helpful as screenshots of the daily details with events, flow rate, pressure, flow limits and leaks. There is clearly SpO2 desaturation associated with the CSR sections. This chart does not give us any clue regarding device information, respiratory stats, flow limits or other issues your question involves. Do not use a report, use a screenshot. Instructions are in my signature links on Organizing your Oscar Chart. http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
insomeapnea - Therapy Advice
    Since 2016, I have been using CPAP more frequently in the last 2 years. My doctor has advised me against using a BIPAP or an ASV due to my congestive heart failure. Despite having a normal echocardiogram last week, I am feeling confused. I am attaching data from my worst night this year and seeking advice.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need help
Well 60 per hour and I don't get help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi insomeapnea!  -  Welcome
Unfortunately, you left out a lot of important data.  Please use the F12 or Fn+F12 for a Mac to obtain your OSCAR screenshots.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
I can see the screenshot but It seems you can't.

Which data you need to see to help me?
Post Reply Post Reply
Using the F12 or Fn+F12, will reduce the calendar, and provide all the useful information to the left of the graphs, as well as the graphs. Please review the links in my signature.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for you response, I hope this screenshot has the information.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adamby1047 - Bi-PAP therapy advice Adamby1047 2 494 06-12-2024, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 3,423 06-11-2024, 01:56 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Seeking advice OSA TheWishyOne 2 219 06-06-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Equipment] New to all this need advice JamesRyan 134 12,350 06-04-2024, 09:37 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Help/advice with Astral 150 costaricaraftguide 1 206 06-02-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  [CPAP] pwnorris - Advice for Central Apnea Therapy pwnorris 22 3,913 05-23-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: pwnorris
  [CPAP] Looking for advice REPROMANDED 6 424 05-20-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.