Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] insomeapnea - Therapy Advice
Question 
RE: insomeapnea - Therapy Advice
The information I am gathering from this forum is greatly appreciated. 

I have attached my echocardiogram, which is less than a month old.

Attached Files
.pdf   153327993-1a120bb6-52e9-4272-aa04-80a2aaef50ef.pdf (Size: 156.72 KB / Downloads: 2)
.pdf   153327993-09b0eb30-111c-4402-9995-1a906c1268f4.pdf (Size: 177.64 KB / Downloads: 2)
.pdf   153327993-22a670f1-5fe3-4025-8fda-f20b6c5a388d.pdf (Size: 250.88 KB / Downloads: 2)
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: insomeapnea - Therapy Advice [Cheyne-Stokes]
I am realy scared, I am using APAP mode and this is the opinion of AI:

1. "General Advice on CPAP and Heart Failure:
    [AI Content Removed]
    I have included this OSCAR screen as I am puzzled by the fact that my SpO2 is relatively high during the Cheyne-Stokes respiration period, the leak rate is unexpectedly zero for me, and the Flow Limit appears to be almost flat.

-----
Moderator Action: AI Link Removed

Use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to generate content is strictly prohibited anywhere on Apnea Board. The only exception is in the Off Topic Forum, as long as the phrase "Artificial Intelligence" (or simply "AI") is used in the thread title.  This is stated in Rule #12 of the Apnea Board Rules.

-----

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Simultaneous Reporting of Cheyne-Stokes Respiration (CSR) and Central Apnea (CA)
I had to create another profile as InsomeApnea as I didn't know how to recover my password, maybe would be beneficial to merge both.

(07-08-2024, 09:14 AM)insomeapnea Wrote: I had to create another profile as InsomeApnea as I didn't know how to recover my password, maybe would be beneficial to merge both. My other username is aldiorg.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Aldiorg / insomeapnea  -  It would appear that you have 2 accounts here.  This is not allowed.  Please advise which one you wish frozen.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
This is the reason I requested the merging of the two accounts, as Aldiorg can be removed. At that moment, I was unaware of how to retrieve my password. I apologize for the duplication and am grateful that the two accounts were consolidated.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Using AI for medical advice is not a good idea. AI is basically a drunk know-it-all that will speak authoritatively about things without knowing what it is talking about. Sort of like the chap who has been sitting in a pub all day opining about quantum mechanics after a few pints when his entire experience with it was watching an Avengers movie.
Post Reply Post Reply
insomeapnea  -  Your accounts have been merged,
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I believe Peace Love & Pizza hit the broad side of the barn with that one.    Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply
Amazing that the people here seem to know more than the professionals and your situation had to be pointed out to him. Yes, they love monthly or weekly data, which can be useless…
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adamby1047 - Bi-PAP therapy advice Adamby1047 2 494 06-12-2024, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 3,423 06-11-2024, 01:56 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Seeking advice OSA TheWishyOne 2 219 06-06-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Equipment] New to all this need advice JamesRyan 134 12,350 06-04-2024, 09:37 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Help/advice with Astral 150 costaricaraftguide 1 206 06-02-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  [CPAP] pwnorris - Advice for Central Apnea Therapy pwnorris 22 3,913 05-23-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: pwnorris
  [CPAP] Looking for advice REPROMANDED 6 424 05-20-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.