Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 11 sleep time recordings
Airsense 11 sleep time recordings
I received this on Thursday, and set up the app Thursday night. When I woke up Friday morning is said I slept over 8 hours, then this morning it said I slept over 7 hours, then I took a nap in the afternoon and it said 1.44 hours. The problem is on the app it is saying Friday was on Thursday, Sat was on Friday, and my nap is today. It's not recording the way it's supposed to, and that is a problem because it's on a 2 month rental and if I don't use it 4+ hours a day, it won't pay for it. Why is it recording like this?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 11 sleep time recordings
A Resmed's day is from noon to noon. The current day doesn't begin until noon and doesn't end until 11:59AM the next day.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 11 sleep time recordings
Thank you, makes sense now.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  myAir when sleep time is 4am to 4pm the next day iknownothing 2 424 Yesterday, 05:19 AM
Last Post: iknownothing
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 154 7,731 10-01-2024, 02:43 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Waste of Time? - Pulmonary Visit mark.apnea 8 344 09-26-2024, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Another low (really low) AHI but tired - first time OSCAR user xtracheese 4 218 09-25-2024, 10:41 PM
Last Post: xtracheese
  [CPAP] Please help, first time analyzing my oscar data napnea 3 244 09-13-2024, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Old Steve
  1 year on CPAP, still tired all the time joelin02 5 579 09-10-2024, 06:39 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Sleep study- Very high AHI with Central Sleep Apnea and multiple hours of CSR. Help. JoshO71 2 318 08-27-2024, 06:09 PM
Last Post: JoshO71

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.