Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Myair and air mini app
Myair and air mini app
Hi. Having trouble finding an answer to my question and local CPAP supplier looked at me blankly when I asked.

I have a resmed air sense 10 with myair for data.  I also travel a lot and have used a Z1 but it’s data is in a seperate app which is hard to access and doesn’t always work and is frankly pathetic.  I’m looking at an air mini for travel now. The question is, is the data only available by the air mini app or can it also be accessed by the my air app in a combined format? 

As I have to supply yearly data each work medical it would be great if it was combined and would more accurately demonstrate compliance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Myair and air mini app
To my knowledge needs to be done manually. Provide the. Compliance report from each machine should do it. Ask.

IMHO use the AutoSet always as that eliminates the issue.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Myair and air mini app
I have an Airsens 11 and an Airmini. I also have to report compliance yearly. My first machine is the Airsens 11 and I bought the mini for travel. I simply gave the serial number of the AirMini to my DME to add to AirView and they track usage data from both. They can email data to me from both in a combined report at my request.

Note, the My Air only works for the 11 and AirMini app for the AirMini. One would think that Resmed would combine the two.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] What is the myAir sleep duration score based on? jefferyscott0 2 50 7 hours ago
Last Post: PersonInNY
  myAir when sleep time is 4am to 4pm the next day iknownothing 2 426 Yesterday, 05:19 AM
Last Post: iknownothing
  Can someone help with AHI score for MyAir? It changes throughout the night awake. Joeyk74 1 207 09-12-2024, 09:42 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  [Equipment] A Question About AirSense 11 And MyAir App Kamryn 1 186 08-29-2024, 07:03 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Oxygen and ResMed Mini dkrakel 4 306 08-16-2024, 01:25 PM
Last Post: dkrakel
  Trial or rental or return allowed of Resmed Mini or Transcend Micro? grnblu 5 514 08-12-2024, 06:31 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
Question Air mini exhale is aggressive Alan Speed 3 326 08-05-2024, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Alan Speed

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.