Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

V-Com: Hype or Help?
V-Com: Hype or Help?
A number of videos touting this device. Been considering it but not sure it's worth $30 for a piece of plastic with button holes. Anyone see a SIGNIFICANT improvement after adding this to their therapy? Since I can't return it if it doesn't help I want to hear from folks before I pull the trigger.

Did you have to buy additional hoses, etc, to adapt it to your setup?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: V-Com: Hype or Help?
@BlueSky1958

V-com tester here, according to my numbers it reduced efficacy and comfort of treatment (ran two separate week long tests on it to be sure). I bought it and the adapting hoses needed so it wouldn't ruin my heated climate line. There are others here who say it worked for them, you'll just need to wait till they chime in.
SQ
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks SQ - your experience with it is noted!
Post Reply Post Reply
Another tester here. It didn’t work for me either, to me it was an obstruction and I tried it with and without EPR and various other pressure's. It may help a newbie to a point but not me.
There’s some other post on here also about users experience too. Save your money is my vote.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks NN! Appreciate the response and info!
Post Reply Post Reply
Didn't work for me, AHI & discomfort went up.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks DJ - so far its a bust
Post Reply Post Reply
Do a forum search for V-Com. Other threads should pop up.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.