Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Wedge Pillow....
Wedge Pillow....
Family is thinking about trying one. has GERD too so would helpful that.

My question is thou, does it make it way harder to sleep on your side?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Wedge Pillow....
I use a wedge for shoulder issues. How much of a wedge angle determines how comfortable it is to sleep on your side. Mine is a 10 degree incline, so it only took a bit of practice to get comfortable for side sleeping, maybe a week or so. Once I got it dialed in I have had no issues with it.

GERD wedges tend to be 15-20 degrees, so it may take longer to find the right setup and body position.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you!

There is now WAYYYYY too much stuff on Amazon. Which one do you have?
Post Reply Post Reply
I use the Medcline shoulder package with body pillow.
Post Reply Post Reply
Niiiiiiiiiiiice. Fancy pants stuff  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leaks with Brevida pillow mask Ticman1 13 4,148 10-07-2024, 04:30 AM
Last Post: 40plus
Ohmy [Treatment] AHI skyrockets when going from double to single pillow?! Cpapaya 5 398 09-25-2024, 02:10 PM
Last Post: SeePak
  Preventing positional apneas, flat pillow or not? Newcpaper 7 420 08-27-2024, 05:37 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  Changed Mask to Nasal Pillow - Big AHI Drop Dodies 11 736 08-13-2024, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Dodies
Wink Switched from Full Face Mask (mouth breather) to Nasal Pillow EntRESTo 1 371 08-07-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  My suggestion for help with nasal pillow irritation rebean 5 1,378 08-01-2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  mouth tape and nose pillow OR full face mask, pros and cons? SeePak 19 1,196 07-30-2024, 08:04 AM
Last Post: SeePak

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.