Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Lowenstein Unknown PrismaLine
Lowenstein Unknown PrismaLine
Quick question, latest version of OSCAR doesn't seem to fully detect the version of my Lowenstein Prisma 20A for some reason. Is there anywhere I can send sample data to help get support added?

Oscar says in an Unknown PrismaLine. Seems like it doesn't detect the max pressure setting though it does seem to graph everything correctly

DV: APAP HUL
HW: 11
FW: 5.05.0022
PM:2.17.8
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Lowenstein Unknown PrismaLine
Hello,

I have the same machine and situation.

I'm also willing to send a ZIP of my Löwenstein Prisma 20a CARD.

Please tell us where to send this data.

Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, 

I'm having the same situation.

Has anyone been able to solve this?
Attached is an example of the error when importing

thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry for the late response.  Would you please submit your "Unknown" Prisma data files?  The OSCAR Data Upload site is listed below.  Please format your zip file's name to include your Apnea Board username and the CPAP's brand and model in the filename.  This allows us to see where the data originated and who submitted it if further information is required.  An example of a file name would be, "ABUserName-Prisma-Unknown.zip"  If uncertain as to how to create a zip file of your data card, while in OSCAR, go to Help > Troubleshooting > Create zip file of CPAP data card, and follow the prompts.  After its creation, you will need to rename it as specified above.  This is done because your AB username is usually different from your OSCAR profile name.

Here is the upload link:
OSCAR Data Submission Upload Link

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks very much Crimson Nape!

I have uploaded the zip file.

As others have noted - along with the 20A being 'unknown' - Oscar also reports min and max pressures incorrectly. Both are always shown as 7.00cmH20.
Interestingly for the softpap modes (there are 3 on the 20A) - level 3 is reported in Oscar as '3', however level 1 is reported as 'slight'. I haven't tried 2 yet!  Smile

Thanks very much for looking into this for all the 20A owners.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the data file! I would guess if "3" is "3" and "1" is "slight", would "2" be "So-So"? Big Grin
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what kind of Lowenstein machines are supported by OSCAR? acerlogic 2 1,642 10-04-2024, 04:47 AM
Last Post: BBZZ
  Löwenstein-Prisma sd card increase days k.mooijman 3 630 10-02-2024, 01:28 AM
Last Post: donsburg
  Löwenstein prismaSMART and OSCAR? since1984 3 401 09-02-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Anewser
  Another OSCAR/Lowenstein Question MurrayNevada 2 401 06-19-2024, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  lowenstein firmware bobgsm 4 1,075 05-16-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Monial
  Lowenstein & Oscar 1.5.2 Macka 0 554 04-05-2024, 11:33 PM
Last Post: Macka
  OSCAR not recognizing Lowenstein SD Card Poolboy 6 749 03-31-2024, 06:59 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.