Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine
RE: Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine
I'm very new to this process but I have an affected machine and I do not wish to send it back to Philips.  I want to keep it as evidence in case I develop cancer or something equally awful.  Whey in the world would someone send their machine back to Philips for their 30 pieces of silver in exchange for the evidence? 

Am I missing something?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Where to send my philips REPLACEMENT machine
Sending back the original qualifies you for that $100. It also triggered the recall replacement of a new/reman replacement. Sending back the replacement, if you already purchased a replacement at your own expense, qualifies you for a reimbursement of some percentage of your expenses.

I guess you can keep the original as evidence, but if it was already registered with Philips when you originally bought it, isn’t that evidence of ownership? I don’t know, but it would seem to me you wouldn’t need the physical machine, just proof you ever owned an affected unit. Plus, you probably have to opt out of the class action.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Has Your Philips Dreamstation Humidifier Lid Latch Failed? FLsleeper7 35 19,227 5 hours ago
Last Post: acarwile
  UARS Treatment [Using Philips ASV] SenatorBirch 30 4,485 Yesterday, 01:44 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  NOTICE: Philips Discontinues Numerous Devices and Halts Dreamstation Sales in the U.S. WakeUpTime 67 9,290 09-06-2024, 12:46 PM
Last Post: btreger
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,993 404,201 09-03-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: btreger
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 295 276,119 08-29-2024, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Kamryn
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 12 4,308 08-19-2024, 07:41 AM
Last Post: mufitcakir
  ASV- Philips vs ResMed ZacharySimon 5 357 07-13-2024, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.