Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

hello all im new here and look forward to meeting all
hello all im new here and look forward to meeting all
hello all im new here and checking things out ,i recently had a sleeep apnea test done at home and got my results back and found out i have sleeep apnea so my doctor sent me a referal to the sleeep dept and just got some equipment sent to me hope to learn alot and meet some friends  Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: hello all im new here and look forward to meeting all
Hello Jill and welcome to ApneaBoard.   Welcome

OSCAR is software that you can use on your new pap machine at night to help better optimize your settings and get you the best possible sleep.  Here are instructions on how to do that:  Download OSCAR Software

You will need an SD card (32GB or less I think) to place into your machine to record data and then transfer that SD card to your laptop, etc. to see the results.
Download OSCAR
OSCAR Chart Organization
Attaching Files

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. 

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.  
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: hello all im new here and look forward to meeting all
You have come to the right place!....Just ask, and you will be answered. It will seem overwhelming at first, but you will have some of the best folks ANYWHERE at your side all the way. Stay with it, don't quit! This board and all the help it has given, has literarily saved the life of someone I care so much for. Much Good Luck!
FLc
If It Weren't For 'Flashbacks', I'd Have No Memory At All
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Diagnosis] Just Diagnosed/Few Questions on DME Meeting NJYanks 24 2,996 12-29-2019, 11:24 AM
Last Post: old82
  What to ask about during initial meeting? mesenteria 7 1,458 09-28-2018, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Help, one step forward, two steps back sleepless badger 8 1,856 07-28-2018, 08:54 AM
Last Post: sleepless badger
Exclaimation [Equipment] Don't forget to move your CPAP machine clock forward on Saturday before bed PaulKTF 22 3,673 03-07-2018, 11:20 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Prognosis and best way forward for new, unused and neglected AGM battery 2SleepBetta 3 1,423 10-08-2017, 03:10 AM
Last Post: 2SleepBetta
  Looking for Info before meeting with Doc. Have gathered some data already. lowT 26 7,037 07-20-2015, 12:10 PM
Last Post: lowT
  How to move forward? scottwood2 10 4,646 06-08-2015, 06:34 PM
Last Post: scottwood2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.