Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

johnathanb76 - Therapy Help In Migrating to a Resmed
RE: Need help to find a good Luna G3 pressure.
That's what I'm going to do. I'm going to buy a machine from a CPAP supplier, I was approved today for a Resmed 10 and that's what I'm going to do is buy it out of pocket. What settings should I start with when I get it based on the information above so I know where to start? Also is the Card to cloud version of the Resmed 10 the better choice or go with the 11? Based on my own research, I heard the 10 is miles better than the 11 and the 11 keeps breaking down for people.
Post Reply Post Reply
8.0 minimum to 12.0 maximum pressure with EPR full-time at 3. There is no therapeutic difference between the Airsense 10 and 11 autoset, or the card to cloud version. Quality seems good with both series 10 and 11, with the 11 being smaller, but not having a settable clock and a fixed outlet position. My personal preference is the Airsense 10 Autoset, and I see no value in the modem or MyAir. There are reviews in the review forum comparing the Airsense 10 and 11.

When buying from an online supplier, it pays to sign up for the mailing list before placing an order, then using the coupon code towards purchase. Alternatively you can call the vendor and ask if there are available discounts to the advertised price. The online vendors must comply with minimum advertised price requirements from Resmed, so there are often discounts if you place an order in person or wait for a code.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you very much for all of your help. I look forward to getting my Resmed, very excited for sure. I'm also going to end up buying the Card to cloud Autoset. After doing some research online, the Autoset looks very worth it for sure.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm sorry you had a terrible experience with Rotech. It's very common with DMEs for new users to have lower quality equipment substituted, and unauthorized, unnecessary fees charged to increase profit margins. We try our best to help new apnea patients to avoid this, but getting a diagnosis and starting therapy tends to be a hectic time and most new patients are defenseless against these tactics.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Need help to find a good Resmed 10 pressure.

Hard to find a good pressure, i cant get it set correct at all. I switched from a Luna G3 to this Resmed 10.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Need help to find a good Resmed 10 pressure.
Chart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
I have no idea what that last post was for, but it was about 100 lines of nonsense code, so I deleted it.

Take EPR to setting 3 and leave minimum and maximum pressure as-is. Events are low, but flow limits tend to be high and result in a lot of changes in pressure.

If this was your first night on therapy, your Oscar chart shows only 2-1/2 hours of therapy, and there are therapy sessions back to March 31. I suspect you started a new thread, and I'm off to go merge your other threads.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you lol i pasted a picture instead of using the attachment button and that happened.

Do you mean leave it at 11 low - 20 max? That's what its currently on right now.
Post Reply Post Reply
OKAY, I have merged the two threads. Please stick to one therapy thread so we have some kind of clue what is going on.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
I made a new thread because i have an entirely new machine. I don't need help with my Luna G3 anymore. It should be an entirely new thread I thought since its entirely new settings with an entirely new machine. My Luna G3 is gone.

That Luna G3 post is old.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LyndMc - ResMed 11 Therapy Help LyndMc 14 515 09-29-2024, 03:05 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Plmnb's New Therapy ResMed AirCurve 10 ST-A Plmnb 204 11,552 03-19-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  ResMed AirCurve 10 CS Pacewave therapy - need help skyman77 5 1,096 09-13-2023, 06:35 PM
Last Post: Millstone50
  KC2684 - ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet Therapy Questions KC2684 4 675 03-17-2023, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Spetzal's ResMed therapy spetzal 1 434 12-17-2022, 07:42 AM
Last Post: spetzal
  Lorrubdb Therapy Thread: Fine-tuning therapy with Oscar Lorrubdb 395 23,853 06-21-2022, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Lorrubdb
  Resmed Airmini Therapy Data available? spacemanspiff 7 4,731 05-24-2018, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Fats Drywaller

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.