Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

lowenstein firmware
lowenstein firmware
has some one the new firmware for the lowenstein primsa 25st  i really like to upgrade to 5.07.0002

Typ WM 100 TD
V 5.07.0002
  • Extension barometer support
[size=undefined]
tnx for your help[/size]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: lowenstein firmware
Hi, thank you for sharing this information. 
It seems to be quite easy to update the device by putting the firmware on the sd-card.
Does anybody here have the file and could provide it?

Thank you so much!

Chris
Post Reply Post Reply
I also would be happy to upgrade my Prisma 20A with firmware V 5.07.0002. Anybody knows how to get it ?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello I am aware we
Cannot post links to machine sellers but I finally have my new Rx on the way to me and can no longer find a place in the USA to get a Lowenstein Prisma APAP. Can you just tell me if they can be found in the US or if I have to get it from Australia? I don’t want to spin my wheels if I’m looking for the impossible. I’ve called a many who post that they have it and they do not. Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello,

I am new to this forum so bare with me in case I am posting at the wrong place.

I have acquired a second hand Prisma Smart max CPAP device and I'd like to get the firmware upgraded from V3.13 to V3.15.3

I went onto the lowenstein web site, identified the latest firmware version but when I requested for a download it required a Username and password which I do not have nor it let me create an account. 
I assumed then that firmware download is reserved for resellers.
Am I corrext ?

If so, is there  an other way to get the latest firmware for my device ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Best regards
Post Reply Post Reply
Dear Xrayrose,

I am curious about this question, too, even though it is a little different than the title of this thread. I am wondering if you ever found an answer to your question? Did you find a way to get a Lowenstein machine in the US? 

The only thing I've come across is an online retailer called Cpap Europa, which carries Lowenstein Prisma SMART (APAP) and seems to ship to lots of countries all over the world, including the US. I considered purchasing something from them, but ended up not making the purchase. Would be interesting to know whether anyone has tried it.

To the others on this thread...I'd also be interested to know if you ever got the firmware updates you were looking for? If so, how? and how is it working? (i.e. better, worse, different?)
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello,

No, I couldn't get the firmware I was looking for. 
I then contacted Lowenstein Germany who replied that the firmware updates are only available to dealers or through dealers.
They explain that this was for legalislation reason but I must admint that I couldn't figure out what legislation has to do with distributing  firmware upgrades to device owners 
I guess they just want the resellers to make more money out of final customers.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello. I have just purchased a Max too and was able to just go to their site, as you did, but  was able to make an account OK first try. My machine revealed it was up to date so I did not try that.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello. I just purchased a Smart Max from AIR VOEL in Canada, Toronto. I think they ship all over. They may still have the sale on Max for $ca 1080. They come very well packaged.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you so much for the info
Xrayrose
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lowenstein Unknown PrismaLine mw1655 9 477 10-14-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Zombie on my Lawn
  what kind of Lowenstein machines are supported by OSCAR? acerlogic 3 1,746 10-11-2024, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Glen Moray
  Löwenstein-Prisma sd card increase days k.mooijman 4 734 10-11-2024, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Glen Moray
  Dreamstation 2 Auto CPAP Advanced firmware arnold1205 6 3,482 09-30-2024, 08:51 AM
Last Post: thunderfingers
Information Resvent iMatrix Software & Firmware Update for iBreeze machines SuperSleeper 5 2,549 09-23-2024, 07:48 AM
Last Post: MedvedD
  Löwenstein prismaSMART and OSCAR? since1984 3 432 09-02-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Anewser
  AirCurve 10 ST or ST-A firmware tiredd 16 1,253 07-17-2024, 06:59 AM
Last Post: StuartC

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.