Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

myAir website mask leak data
myAir website mask leak data
For a long time there has been something squirrelly (a technical term) with the mask seal data reported on the myAir website.  It was reporting what appeared to be good mask seal data until 5/29, then it started reporting 0's from then on.  This happened in March and April, but then it "recovered".  Does anyone here use the myAir website, and have they had similar issues?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: myAir website mask leak data
I've been using MyAir for a few years now. For me, it's worked well and I haven't had any issues with it at all.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ignore myAir. Use Oscar.

MyAir can be beaming with happiness when you've had unacceptably high mask leaks all night. It really only counts if you're over 27 or so (which constitutes a "major leak").

Oscar is more helpful because you can tell under what conditions your mask leaks, for instance: "Now I remember, I was picking my nose right then". "That's when I yelled at the dog to move over". "That's when I grabbed the other pillow." "That's when I had to cough and forgot how to get unhooked." This is a whole different thing than, "My mask seems to shoot off my face when the pressure rises quickly."

Post your Oscars, and get some input.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yep, we can better help you if you post Oscar charts. They tell us a lot more than myair.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
I was just curious as to whether others were seeing this.  I understand that myAir is a limited view, and Oscar is much more in depth.  I use both, just could never figure out why myAir would quit reporting what I think are positive number.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leak rate question weepingwillow 32 987 2 hours ago
Last Post: weepingwillow
  Large Leak/UA Events since titration RainyDog 8 140 09-05-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
Question Help w/ Oscar Data (recent mask switch) cpapillon 3 102 09-05-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: cpapillon
  Difference between nasal mask, and full face mask setting Ynot 6 317 09-04-2024, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  [Equipment] A Question About AirSense 11 And MyAir App Kamryn 1 132 08-29-2024, 07:03 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Lots of flow limitations but good leak rate (restarting CPAP after 2 years off) sleepy331 10 496 08-14-2024, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Cheyne Stokes - Mask/Leak Related? mark.apnea 4 257 08-12-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.