Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

p10 for Airmini - crazy expensive
p10 for Airmini - crazy expensive
Hi, I have an Airmini that I can use for trips and have one coming up soon and would like to use a P10 with the HumidX, but looking online the price here in Spain is pretty high, seems like a kit including the mask, the hose, nasal pillows, humidX, etc...

However, I already have a set of spare nasal pillows, and I have a hose for the air mini which I got when I purchased the AIrTouch F20 for AirMini, and I'm buying some additional headbands for the P10 I normally use with my non-humidX P10, so is there a way I can reuse all these components and just buy the bits Im missing?

I can see a load of parts on the US Amazon site which look super cheap compared to what I can get in Spain, I just dont know which parts I need to pair together...

Can anyone help?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: p10 for Airmini - crazy expensive
Is this the "mask" bit I need? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B097Q4...7Y7D&psc=1

Would this hook up to the existing airmini pipe I have, and allow me to reuse the nasal pillows and headbands I have?
Post Reply Post Reply
Dodies, is the problem that you can't order what you want from the US because you're in Spain? Or is it that when you try to order, the shipping to Spain isn't available? If it's the first problem, you may want to try a VPN (virtual private network) to artificially set your location to the US and see if you can order like that.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-26-2024, 04:12 AM)cyberfiche Wrote: Dodies, is the problem that you can't order what you want from the US because you're in Spain? Or is it that when you try to order, the shipping to Spain isn't available? If it's the first problem, you may want to try a VPN (virtual private network) to artificially set your location to the US and see if you can order like that.

The problem is as that I dont know which parts to order, I can order from the US or Spain. The US is cheaper and amazon.com has a load of non-branded parts I can buy and get better value for money, I just need some help with which bits I need for the P10 AirMini as I know some bits are different, for example it has a HumidX and the normal P10 doesnt, but im not sure which part I need. Also, can I reuse my existing airmini hose, do i need an adaptor, etc..

All these questions Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
can anyone help?
Post Reply Post Reply
When I buy parts from Amazon, I ALWAYS get the branded parts. I don't trust the others, so I won't buy them even if they are cheaper. As far as which parts, I don't know much about what to get. I haven't used the P10.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] AirMini Mask question countrydirt 1 432 09-03-2024, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Geezerbunny
  [Diagnosis] OSCAR Assessment and AirMini? bhallw 0 212 08-27-2024, 03:05 PM
Last Post: bhallw
  [CPAP] Need help, crazy amount of flow limitations events on pressure increase testetst2212 6 427 08-25-2024, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Q-lite Muffler to AirMini Mask Adapter Availability?? mcman56 4 1,788 07-31-2024, 05:36 PM
Last Post: CandyGoil
  Airmini and Airsense 11 Not so tired anymore 12 822 07-31-2024, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Not so tired anymore
  Replicating bipap settings in AirMini tiredsam98 2 416 06-24-2024, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Airmini noise question sfr79 40 28,020 05-12-2024, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Debsmith

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.