Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Feeling bad despite all of my attempts.. And.. Central apneas.
RE: Feeling bad despite all of my attempts.. And.. Central apneas.
I am sorry for not being precise with the charts, I hope I improved.
Tonight I tried the F30 full face mask but the results are very similar in my opinion, I still have breathing disorders with many arousals.. plus, there was a thunderstorm here in Milan during the night, not the most chill night also due to the cold spike in the room.
Here there are 3 screenshots, the 1st one is the whole night, the second one an event that was not marked from OSCAR (that still woke me up roughly) and the third one a bigger breathing disorder marked as CA. 
Thanks again for the help and for your patience.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
As you have probably read on this forum multiple times, minimum pressure 4 is for kids. For adults, the minimum should be set to 7 or higher.
Post Reply Post Reply
Full face mask test. I woke up a little better but let's see if my energy level will be fine during the day or not.
I wanna say that i woke up with bad sight, could not read on my phone for example, I had troubles focussing my sight.
I still have annoying events, even very long ones (32 seconds at most) marked as CAs..

Post Reply Post Reply
You are hitting the pressure ceiling, so your maximum pressure should be increased. Your minimum pressure should also be increased to reduce Hs and improve Flow limits.
I suggest setting the min/max at 9/11 cm. Your CAs are in the okay region; some of them might not be true CAs.
Post Reply Post Reply
When I read your initial post, I was immediately struck by the fact that I could have written it. You expressed how I feel every day. I am new to this forum and I have no answers. Thank you for posting your journey, as I am learning from your posts and the responses you have received; even though we don't know each other, we are in this together.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is tonight. I woke up a little dizzy and groggy even though the statistics don't look too bad but I still notice a lot of respiratory spikes/irregularities that probably woke me up roughly without knowing that.
I already raised the max pressure to 12, the mask was not uncomofortable.
@59burgereye I am sorry for your story, we should talk together and try to understand what to do because I'm really P*ssed off.

Post Reply Post Reply
Indeed, your figures are good, but you are probably disturbed by the increase in pressure. You should set the minimum pressure to 10.6 and the maximum to 13 cm.

Regarding your vision problem, you should have your eye pressure (IOP) checked because CPAP/APAP increases it and could lead to glaucoma, or you are already developing glaucoma.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello again. I personally don't think it's glaucoma or a real vision issue because I am pretty young (27 yo) and I believe it's more related to my brain fog / confusional state, same as the soft vertigo.
I took a 30 mins nap and went for a walk and I feel a little better, I just hope tomorrow will be better.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just chiming in to say I also feel like I could've written your post. I'm following this as well. Right now I'm trying a full face mask and no EPR, and experimenting with constant pressure instead of adaptive. I hope we can all figure this out and get good sleep!
Post Reply Post Reply
your 9 min to 11 max chart looks just fine to me, and the OAs were 0 or close to it, and the Hs are under 1.0.

I think you are fine if your Flow Limitations are under 0.10 at the 95% mark, which for those 2 days it was like 0.07.

If this were my chart, I would increase the min just a little bit, say to 9.6. Also, you might want to increase the max to 11.6.

Or, leave it alone for a while.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  transitional/sleep onset apneas after years of PAP gaspsalot 10 401 Yesterday, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Feeling Worse After Successful CPAP Use kaizer989 10 348 09-16-2024, 05:58 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Months of CPAP use and feeling more fatigued senseisaitama 4 168 09-15-2024, 11:43 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV: Central Apnea Not Relieved RVSleeper 50 1,959 09-13-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: RVSleeper
  LAB sleep study help - feeling hopeless and lost georgesadam 5 190 09-13-2024, 03:19 AM
Last Post: georgesadam
  Treatment Emergent Central Apnea mikesj 13 667 09-09-2024, 07:10 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  Feeling like I cannot breathe vgrando 140 12,994 09-06-2024, 06:57 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.