Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

what chip do I install for Oscar?
what chip do I install for Oscar?
I'm embarrassed to say I was completely ignorant of the fact that I could download data from my CPAP machine . What type oof chip would I buy for my Dreamstation 2?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: what chip do I install for Oscar?
A standard Secure Digital (SD) Card from 4.0 to 32 GB in capacity formatted at FAT 32. These SD cards are available many places locally or online. https://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph...emory_card
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
How much data would you need for a decent Oscar analysis?

Just noticed my card was missing and want to get assistance understanding what could make my sleep apnea better asap.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
We can assess therapy in as little as one-night of detailed data.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK. Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OSCAR Technology - Install & Data Aquisition Details EasySleep 3 405 03-18-2024, 11:03 PM
Last Post: EasySleep
  Two Resmed S9 Autoset machines, one chip (data card) hibernator 1 702 08-11-2022, 11:02 AM
Last Post: GuyScharf
  Oscar can't install on a MAC? Dags 5 1,308 08-29-2021, 09:21 PM
Last Post: ubersteiny
  Oscar [Do I need a "chip" to connect to Oscar?] LarryM 6 1,885 06-20-2020, 12:57 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Hepa Filter install Kevco1 24 7,967 04-10-2020, 01:29 AM
Last Post: ianerc
  I forgot to re install data card in APAP rozenbob 3 1,808 05-29-2016, 11:59 PM
Last Post: zonk
  Put Unlocked Chip Into Computer DonC 7 2,506 11-09-2015, 01:13 PM
Last Post: DonC

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.