Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
[CPAP] is thecpapshop legitimate? - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: [CPAP] is thecpapshop legitimate? (/Thread-CPAP-is-thecpapshop-legitimate)

Pages: 1 2

is thecpapshop legitimate? - georgewicz - 02-20-2024

I have an AirSense 10 AutoSet C2C and love it. 
I just saw one now for $329 and am thinking of buying it for backup. 
I'm also concerned that there aren't many/any good alternatives to use with OSCAR...and the future isn't looking brighter.
Is [DME Link Removed] thecpapshop  legitimate?    (otherwise I'll just pay the extra $70 and get it from my original vendor)

Thanks, George

-----
Moderator Action: DME Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, links to DME-owned or DME-operated websites and links to pages that sell prescription-required items are prohibited in forum posts.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules.
-----

RE: is thecpapshop legitimate? - PeaceLoveAndPizza - 02-20-2024

I have never purchased a machine from them, but have purchased many masks and supplies from them over the years. Never had an issue, even the one time I didn’t like a mask and they replaced it with no problems.

RE: is thecpapshop legitimate? - Sleeprider - 02-20-2024

I checked it out, and that's a great price. I found some reviews on thecpapshop and they were mixed. Most of the negative reviews concerned slow shipping or people with buyer's regret the seller can't control. Nothing I found suggests it is a risk. Pay with a credit card so you have recourse if needed.

RE: is thecpapshop legitimate? - chronic - 02-21-2024

I am waiting on ups to bring my resmed airsense 10 autoset c2c which I bought from them about a week ago. $329 was just too good to pass up. Tracking information says it is out for delivery and I am kind of on pins and needles. I will post on here when I find out. This was my first purchase from them.

RE: is thecpapshop legitimate? - LoudSnorer - 02-21-2024

I recently purchased an airsense 10 C2C to be a backup for my 9 year old one that is still working. My spouse has acute hearing and does not hear any noise. I can't hear it at all.
I used for a few days jut to make sure it was working. Now it's my backup. it only took a few days 2-3 from order to from door.

RE: is thecpapshop legitimate? - chronic - 02-21-2024

I got my beautiful resmed airsense 10 autoset c2c delivered just a few minutes ago. I am so happy and nervous. Will have to get it set up tomarrow. Cpapshop is the real deal and they have thoughtful caring staff.

RE: is thecpapshop legitimate? - Sleeprider - 02-22-2024

I have added a nomination in the Advisory Member forum to add thecpapshop to the Supplier List.

RE: is thecpapshop legitimate? - robbob2112 - 02-24-2024

Can you look and post what the firmware version is on the unit you just received?

RE: is thecpapshop legitimate? - chronic - 02-25-2024

(02-24-2024, 06:11 PM)robbob2112 Wrote: Can you look and post what the firmware version is on the unit you just received?

If your talkin to me, where do I look and what is firmware?

RE: is thecpapshop legitimate? - robbob2112 - 02-25-2024

My options, scroll to the bottom, the look at about and it will say the software version