Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] is thecpapshop legitimate?
Question 
is thecpapshop legitimate?
I have an AirSense 10 AutoSet C2C and love it. 
I just saw one now for $329 and am thinking of buying it for backup. 
I'm also concerned that there aren't many/any good alternatives to use with OSCAR...and the future isn't looking brighter.
Is [DME Link Removed] thecpapshop  legitimate?    (otherwise I'll just pay the extra $70 and get it from my original vendor)

Thanks, George

-----
Moderator Action: DME Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, links to DME-owned or DME-operated websites and links to pages that sell prescription-required items are prohibited in forum posts.  This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: is thecpapshop legitimate?
I have never purchased a machine from them, but have purchased many masks and supplies from them over the years. Never had an issue, even the one time I didn’t like a mask and they replaced it with no problems.
Post Reply Post Reply
I checked it out, and that's a great price. I found some reviews on thecpapshop and they were mixed. Most of the negative reviews concerned slow shipping or people with buyer's regret the seller can't control. Nothing I found suggests it is a risk. Pay with a credit card so you have recourse if needed.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am waiting on ups to bring my resmed airsense 10 autoset c2c which I bought from them about a week ago. $329 was just too good to pass up. Tracking information says it is out for delivery and I am kind of on pins and needles. I will post on here when I find out. This was my first purchase from them.
Post Reply Post Reply
I recently purchased an airsense 10 C2C to be a backup for my 9 year old one that is still working. My spouse has acute hearing and does not hear any noise. I can't hear it at all.
I used for a few days jut to make sure it was working. Now it's my backup. it only took a few days 2-3 from order to from door.
LoudSnorer
Post Reply Post Reply
I got my beautiful resmed airsense 10 autoset c2c delivered just a few minutes ago. I am so happy and nervous. Will have to get it set up tomarrow. Cpapshop is the real deal and they have thoughtful caring staff.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have added a nomination in the Advisory Member forum to add thecpapshop to the Supplier List.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Can you look and post what the firmware version is on the unit you just received?
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-24-2024, 06:11 PM)robbob2112 Wrote: Can you look and post what the firmware version is on the unit you just received?

If your talkin to me, where do I look and what is firmware?
Post Reply Post Reply
My options, scroll to the bottom, the look at about and it will say the software version
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [News] ResMed Stonewalling Legitimate Question on MyAir srlevine1 23 4,610 04-05-2020, 01:13 PM
Last Post: jc47461
  Lower cost AirSense units Legitimate? superboiler 5 1,924 08-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  Legitimate pro-sumer home testing device? gcritchley 4 1,777 01-19-2018, 02:33 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
  [Treatment] BS or legitimate? CountGlottula 6 3,218 12-04-2012, 03:21 PM
Last Post: 2Tim215

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.