Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea
ResMed F40 AirFit mask - Printable Version

+- Apnea Board Forum - CPAP | Sleep Apnea (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Public Area (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Public-Area)
+--- Forum: Main Apnea Board Forum (https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Forum-Main-Apnea-Board-Forum)
+--- Thread: ResMed F40 AirFit mask (/Thread-ResMed-F40-AirFit-mask)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

ResMed F40 AirFit mask - Big Guy - 07-05-2024

We have a local ROTECH DME supplier. I called today and asked if they had the AirFit F40 in stock, size medium. I was told that they do. 

I then told them that I have an AirFit F30 mask assembly that was still new and sealed in it's factory packaging, and would they consider swapping it out for the F40 mask? 

I was told that they would.  like

RE: ResMed F40 AirFit mask - OpalRose - 07-05-2024

My DME, Lincare has taken a few items back. As long as they're in the original packaging and not opened.

BTW, that swap sounds like a great deal!

RE: ResMed F40 AirFit mask - Deborah K. - 07-05-2024

Good for you! Smile

RE: ResMed F40 AirFit mask - Big Guy - 07-05-2024

Yeah.....I have one on order, but it won't ship until I'm due new supplies. That most likely will be in late September or so. 

I really like the AirFit F30 and it seems to work well for me. But, I'm anxious to give the F40 a try. We'll be heading into town early next week.  Big Grin

The MSRP on both masks are the same.

RE: ResMed F40 AirFit mask - SarcasticDave94 - 07-05-2024

Mostly my DME swaps insurance money for the pleasure of giving me grief.

Does
Mess Up
Everything

I've only dealt with two DME's. No problems.

RE: ResMed F40 AirFit mask - therhile - 07-05-2024

(07-05-2024, 11:10 AM)Big Guy Wrote: We have a local ROTECH DME supplier. I called today and asked if they had the AirFit F40 in stock, size medium. I was told that they do. 

I then told them that I have an AirFit F30 mask assembly that was still new and sealed in it's factory packaging, and would they consider swapping it out for the F40 mask? 

I was told that they would.  like

Awesome! Looks like it all worked out for ya.

(07-05-2024, 04:55 PM)therhile Wrote: Awesome! Looks like it all worked out for ya.

I love it when that happens............. Big Grin

RE: ResMed F40 AirFit mask - johnathanb76 - 07-05-2024

I'm sorry you have Rotech, they [Sexually Oriented or Vulgar Text Removed] suck. I had them for my Luna G3 but ended up buying a Resmed 10 out of pocket because i did not want to go through them anymore. Glad they are working out for you.

-----
Moderator Action: Sexually Oriented or Vulgar Text Removed
Per Apnea Board Rules, - Rule #2: You will not post any material which is sexually oriented or vulgar.
-----

(07-05-2024, 07:49 PM)johnathanb76 Wrote: I'm sorry you have Rotech, they [Sexually Oriented or Vulgar Text Removed] suck. I had them for my Luna G3 but ended up buying a Resmed 10 out of pocket because i did not want to go through them anymore. Glad they are working out for you.

Absolutely no need at all to use that kind of language on here! For what it's worth, I've had very good experiences with them. 

The fact that they are willing to exchange masks for me, pretty much speaks for itself.

-----
Moderator Action: Sexually Oriented or Vulgar Text Removed
Per Apnea Board Rules, - Rule #2: You will not post any material which is sexually oriented or vulgar.
-----