Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResMed F40 AirFit mask
ResMed F40 AirFit mask
We have a local ROTECH DME supplier. I called today and asked if they had the AirFit F40 in stock, size medium. I was told that they do. 

I then told them that I have an AirFit F30 mask assembly that was still new and sealed in it's factory packaging, and would they consider swapping it out for the F40 mask? 

I was told that they would.  like
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResMed F40 AirFit mask
My DME, Lincare has taken a few items back. As long as they're in the original packaging and not opened.

BTW, that swap sounds like a great deal!
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good for you! Smile
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah.....I have one on order, but it won't ship until I'm due new supplies. That most likely will be in late September or so. 

I really like the AirFit F30 and it seems to work well for me. But, I'm anxious to give the F40 a try. We'll be heading into town early next week.  Big Grin

The MSRP on both masks are the same.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mostly my DME swaps insurance money for the pleasure of giving me grief.

Does
Mess Up
Everything
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've only dealt with two DME's. No problems.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-05-2024, 11:10 AM)Big Guy Wrote: We have a local ROTECH DME supplier. I called today and asked if they had the AirFit F40 in stock, size medium. I was told that they do. 

I then told them that I have an AirFit F30 mask assembly that was still new and sealed in it's factory packaging, and would they consider swapping it out for the F40 mask? 

I was told that they would.  like

Awesome! Looks like it all worked out for ya.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-05-2024, 04:55 PM)therhile Wrote: Awesome! Looks like it all worked out for ya.

I love it when that happens............. Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm sorry you have Rotech, they [Sexually Oriented or Vulgar Text Removed] suck. I had them for my Luna G3 but ended up buying a Resmed 10 out of pocket because i did not want to go through them anymore. Glad they are working out for you.

-----
Moderator Action: Sexually Oriented or Vulgar Text Removed
Per Apnea Board Rules, - Rule #2: You will not post any material which is sexually oriented or vulgar.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-05-2024, 07:49 PM)johnathanb76 Wrote: I'm sorry you have Rotech, they [Sexually Oriented or Vulgar Text Removed] suck. I had them for my Luna G3 but ended up buying a Resmed 10 out of pocket because i did not want to go through them anymore. Glad they are working out for you.

Absolutely no need at all to use that kind of language on here! For what it's worth, I've had very good experiences with them. 

The fact that they are willing to exchange masks for me, pretty much speaks for itself.

-----
Moderator Action: Sexually Oriented or Vulgar Text Removed
Per Apnea Board Rules, - Rule #2: You will not post any material which is sexually oriented or vulgar.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed mask settings - what changes in each type? skypony 12 20,252 06-30-2024, 11:29 AM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  Airfit P10 nasal pillow+tube > Resmed S11 heated tubing, which adapter? NightOwl42 3 177 06-29-2024, 01:30 PM
Last Post: Oikos22girls
Brick Nasal Irritation Using Resmed P30i Mask rishey 2 230 06-24-2024, 12:15 PM
Last Post: rishey
  fisher paykel simplus mask on resmed machine Heaviside 5 197 06-23-2024, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Heaviside
  [Equipment] Help me pick the right Airfit F40 size, please! UKFan643 4 238 06-20-2024, 02:59 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  [Equipment] AirFit F30i Full Face Mask Rodgui 6 360 06-09-2024, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Rodgui
  Problem with new ResMed AirTouch F20 mask RonM39 3 267 06-06-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: Big Guy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.