Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

A way to track the length of my apnea events
A way to track the length of my apnea events
sleep tracking app

Is there an app that can track the length of my apnea events? My air dash board is primitive. At this point would I would rather have 30 twelve second apneas an hour than 1 four minute apnea an hour. I am losing my mind. I would be so very grateful for any guidance on if there is any way to measure the length of my events. I am only alive because i use a NONIN 2500- A device that wakes me up if my oxygen saturation drops below my set level (85) or pulse above 90 etc.. it goes of 20 times a night . I use a Resmed airsense 11 auto set . It is the wrong machine since 100% of my events are Central apnea. I wake suffocating.Heart pains,pulse in 100's way before this maching ramps up my pressure.Dr's as your threads indicate and my experience confirms,seem to be asked upon graduation to donate their hearts to someone who might actually use it. It has been a very rude awakening. Thank you so very very much for any and all assistance. I live in Austin Texas.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: A way to track the length of my apnea events
As suggested in your other thread, download the free software OSCAR.  

In the Daily View, left sidebar, you will see a list of apneas (color coded).  
Click on any one and a drop down list will appear and show you how many occurred and the length (in seconds) of the apnea in parenthesis.

Also, in the Events Graph, just hover over any Apnea, and it will show the length of the Apnea in seconds.  (Except for Hypopneas, as ResMed doesn't measure them).
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: A way to track the length of my apnea events
THANK YOU ! I am so grateful for your answer and to finally find a tracker that will give the length of of time I stop Breathing ...Thank you for caring and taking the time to help me !!!!!!!!!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with my sleep events HijolG 5 161 10-19-2024, 11:31 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Are these snoring and reras events noteworthy? Phaleronic 3 138 10-19-2024, 07:52 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Any one have or had a smart watch to track your sleep information. BangkokBoy 11 1,618 10-18-2024, 07:19 AM
Last Post: mstar
  [Diagnosis] Clear Airway, CSR events frolic 23 1,145 10-17-2024, 10:44 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  OSCAR Data - Low AHI but still not feeling great, and are these real OA events? Santino 38 1,550 10-16-2024, 10:55 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  Apnea Events less then 10 Seconds r4robin 5 310 10-10-2024, 05:18 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need help with increased Clear Airway events zood 7 509 09-30-2024, 09:08 PM
Last Post: zood

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.