Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Am i heading in the right direction !
RE: Am i heading in the right direction !
(08-30-2024, 11:45 PM)quiescence at last Wrote: I wonder if you still have some positional issues that are driving such flow limitations.

can you give us a 12 minute wide plot of the chart dated Aug 29 at 04:10 to 04:22?
(please adjust your y-axis for the flow to -60 thru +60)

It would be helpful to see how flattish the tops and bottoms of the curves are, as a visual indication of flow limitations.

Thank you,

QAL

Here you go thankyou

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Doctor-no-get-it  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Also if my results on the 26th are excellent should i just stick with those settings ? first night of wearing a collar too !

7 - 15 epr 3
since then i have increased my min to 9 & 10 & 12 & 13 but seem to be increasing ahi even though its not over 5>

Cheers Joe

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Doctor-no-get-it  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-31-2024, 03:01 AM)JoeB13 Wrote: Also if my results on the 26th are excellent should i just stick with those settings ? first night of wearing a collar too !

7 - 15 epr 3
since then i have increased my min to 9 & 10 & 12 & 13 but seem to be increasing ahi even though its not over 5>

Cheers Joe

Yes, for now, and your 99.9percent pressure is a not valid, looks like an issue with the reporting in Oscar. So please disregard the advice from me regarding bipap.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-31-2024, 03:01 AM)JoeB13 Wrote: Also if my results on the 26th are excellent should i just stick with those settings ? 

Your flow limit is extremely high. You are also hitting the 15 ceiling.  
I suggest setting your minimum pressure to 14 and maximum to 18 cm.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just an update, i have been waiting on a new mask ( medium as i have been using large ) and turns out large is to big on me ! so during this week i will test out the medium with your suggested pressures and see if the results improve, my biggest issue i have found is i tend to mouth breathe with a ffm, i have an N20 that i trialed for 3 days and results were great how ever hated the mouth leak waking me up during the night, ill test the medium ffm over a week and see if i can get the n20 to work for a week also as i seem to be able to "nose breathe " if im wearing it, again thanks everyone for your advice and taking time to help me, will post some results soon !!! Cheers
Doctor-no-get-it  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just diagnosed need direction. wclement7 2 94 Yesterday, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  [Treatment] High CAs, Need Some Direction BobbyApnea 9 402 08-29-2024, 09:46 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Brick New w/ low AHI but no direction cpap7samurai 4 309 06-12-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: cpap7samurai
  [CPAP] Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Woody6977 4 786 01-11-2022, 09:56 PM
Last Post: Woody6977
  A newbie needs some direction, please... lynnb 5 1,907 02-21-2016, 04:21 PM
Last Post: lynnb
Cool Brand New - Sleepy Head direction [data-capable machines?] deadfish 6 2,676 02-16-2016, 09:11 PM
Last Post: archangle
  A step in the right direction, I hope.... DonC 3 1,915 11-02-2015, 09:26 PM
Last Post: JudgeMental

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.