Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Inconsistent AHI (software VS external irl printed reports)
Inconsistent AHI (software VS external irl printed reports)
Hi.

I'm confused.

In the report for the doctor AHI is not the same that showed in OSCAR (but in Rescan too).

The report show me a value about 6 (the graphical printed report is not accurate) for a day. But the softwares give me 1.12 or 1.10 ...

It's the same for all days. Also, graphical curves don't look the same for a date range.

Is there a special configuration to set in the software ?

I'll try to find an answer in the documentation, but if someone can point me the right place, would be cool. Smile

Resmed Airsense 9 autoset
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Inconsistent AHI (software VS external irl printed reports)
When speaking of the doctor's report are you referring to your sleep study?  If so, that is reporting your untreated AHI, while Oscar reports your AHI with treatment.  That is why it is lower.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-14-2024, 02:14 PM)Deborah K. Wrote: When speaking of the doctor's report are you referring to your sleep study?  If so, that is reporting your untreated AHI, while Oscar reports your AHI with treatment.  That is why it is lower.

I'm referring to a "doctor" paper report and a report in the softwares for the same period of nights.
Post Reply Post Reply
I would trust the Oscar report the most. Oscar is not trying to direct you, only to report what happened.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software for reading data on sd card Durro 1 191 09-22-2024, 07:41 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Are MAD devices really this inconsistent? Insomniax 3 302 06-22-2024, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Insomniax
  Inconsistent Sleep Quality with BiPAP Titration - Seeking Advice Gettingbetter33 3 289 06-22-2024, 09:43 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Equipment] Transcend Micro minicpap software with parallels? tedavl 6 584 06-15-2024, 02:29 PM
Last Post: tedavl
  ResMed service software MtnRobert 1 426 06-06-2024, 10:49 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  ResMed S11 Auto-Start inconsistent Cam12 5 788 04-29-2024, 04:58 PM
Last Post: QT Pie
  Oscar 1.4.0 software time change keithy62 2 476 04-12-2024, 05:14 AM
Last Post: keithy62

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.