Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Aircurve 10 VAUTO Not pushing Air!
RE: Aircurve 10 VAUTO Not pushing Air!
If you have the script and possibly the test results that should have been enough to get a new CPAP. They can be replaced every 5 years. New testing shouldn't be required.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Posting two charts from Aug 2 and Aug 7.  No changes in settings, yet vastly different AHIs.

My concern is that the AHIs have increased each day since Aug.2 in a discernable, predictable, step-up pattern.

I'm not able to interpret the subtle changes day after day myself, so...

Can someone interpret the differences for me please?  Setting Change needed?  My goal is regularly at AHI 5 or below.

Aug. 7                                               Aug. 2

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
IMO, you had much more leaks in the 1st chart that you posted.  The leak scale is different in the 1st chart from the leak scale in the 2nd chart (120 max in 1st chart and 20 max in 2nd chart).  In the 1st chart you had leaks that went on for almost the entire night.  Much less leaks in the 2nd chart.  If you go back and "rescale" the 1st chart to 20 like the 2nd chart, you will see the big difference.  Leaks can increase CA's.  Also, they can make therapy less effective (you had more H's also).

Maybe something from this article from our Wiki may help to stop the leaks:   Mask Primer
Download OSCAR
OSCAR Chart Organization
Attaching Files

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. 

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.  
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed Aircurve 10 ASV: Central Apnea Not Relieved RVSleeper 50 1,947 09-13-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: RVSleeper
  Seeking Advice on BiPAP AirCurve 10 VAuto Settings for Upper Airway Resistance Syndro chacha897d 1 239 09-07-2024, 08:13 PM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Resmed 10 vauto can hear breathing Officialdee 6 198 09-07-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Equipment] Can I use Aircurve 10 ASV (PaceWave CS) instead of an Aircurve 10 Vauto ? Gillyweed 7 263 09-06-2024, 01:28 AM
Last Post: tcinoz
Information [CPAP] Aircurve 11 Oscar Chart WeaponizedCactus 7 292 09-05-2024, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Squealing Resmed AirCurve ASV FE350 2 148 09-03-2024, 11:06 PM
Last Post: FE350
  New resmed 10 vauto Officialdee 0 199 08-25-2024, 06:48 PM
Last Post: Officialdee

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.