Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] New User
New User

Hi, new Resmed Airsense 10 user here.

I am still having problems adapting to CPAP, I am initially unable to fall asleep with it on, now I can't keep it on while I sleep. What settings do you think I should have it on?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New User
You had an almost perfect night. The CAs will disappear in time. 
The only (cosmetic) change you might wan to do is to increase your minium pressure to 7 because your current 6 cm is not in line with your EPR= 3 stteing.
Post Reply Post Reply
Looks good, raise min pressure to 7 though, it will be more comfortable. You can change masks for more comfort later on - but good results
Post Reply Post Reply
How new? CPAP does take getting used to, there's a real learning curve. Your breathing chart is absolutely fantastic, I would kill for one that looks so nice. Keep at it, there's just a bit of a learning curve - ensure the humidity/hose temp/mask feel comfortable for you!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  10 year CPAP user, new system and new mask and 1st time Oscar user armandxp 2 1,276 01-26-2021, 05:44 PM
Last Post: armandxp
  Long Time User...First Time 'Advanced Detail' User DerekN 25 10,814 08-11-2013, 04:59 AM
Last Post: sleepyhead2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.