Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Cant get it right! Please help
RE: Cant get it right! Please help
Geronimo - You only want the left side Statistics to be just wide enough where each parameter is on one line and there isn't any text wrap. This will allow more information to be displayed and still provide ample space for the graphs.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
you a thought but since the machine is saying "only summary data".. are you sleeping with the sd card in the machine and unlocked?

i guess if there was never any data maybe the column initialize like this?
Post Reply Post Reply

[attachment=65276 Wrote:Narcil pid='516350' dateline='1716991952']somehow you dragged the left column over the entire screen, the graphs are hidden on the right.

you need to drag out the separation (its a white space..) currently on the right side to the left. the mouse pointer will change to a column resize thing. 

i can't seem to find a button to reset the view. f8 will hide the left column and show the graphs but really you need to show us both!

Please help. I am so physically exhausted.
Post Reply Post Reply

Post Reply Post Reply
Here's a few actions to help, first you're attempting to use EPR 3 full time but your starting pressure is 5.0. This delays EPR until events require the AutoSet to increase pressure to 7. I suggest you set Min pressure to 7 and keep EPR 3 as is.

Don't be too concerned that you'll think pressure will be high, EPR 3 will present you with starting pressure 4 because the EPR will subtract the EPR number 3 from Min pressure 7.

Next, increase your max pressure to 12 to allow a similar range of pressure as you've got now, reflecting the edit to Min being increased.

Finally, consider addressing the constant leak your chart shows. I can't determine if it's based on mouth leaks or mask, but probably the mask is leaking continuously at a moderate level.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm going to give that a try, thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
That didn't work at all. I woke up from too much air blowing up my nose, it hurt. Ended up with just over an hour of therapy and lots of leaks. Any thing else i could try?
Post Reply Post Reply
Show us a chart of your nap. That will help us see what can be done.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-08-2024, 05:53 PM)Deborah K. Wrote: Show us a chart of your nap.  That will help us see what can be done.

Please be more specific, which chart exactly?
Post Reply Post Reply
Basic OSCAR chart of that nap. There's gotta be some info to glean insight.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.