Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Insight needed
Insight needed
i have posted last nights sleep results and would like to get a better understanding as to what is going on.
I have been on CPAP for quite some time now but am still very symptomatic during the day.
After going through old results via oscar, I had 1 night where I had a CSR event that lasted over 20 minutes but heart apparently is fine.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Insight needed
Please read the link in my signature “Formatting OSCAR Charts” and repost the chart. It will make it much easier to read.
Post Reply Post Reply
I’ve tried this and I only get 3 graphs visible at a time. Pc runs through main to, unsure if this is contributing to anything
Post Reply Post Reply
CSR is usually veritable breathing and not serious.   between 5 and 615 you had a couple bouts of positional apnea.  .  You can see positional apnea where either H or Oa events are clustered together.  Getting rid of as many as you can will lower your AHI.  

Positional apnea can NOT be controlled by pressure changes.  You have to find out what position you are getting into and cutting off your own airway.  Have you changed your sleep position?  Sleeping on your back?  Using more (bunching up) pillows?  These things can cause positional apnea by chin dropping to your sternum and cutting your airway.  Think of it of a kinked hose – nothing can get through – you have to unkink the hose…

It did not happen that much and probably not a real problem.  It is something you need to keep an eye out for.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
First, set up your graph according to the information HERE.

Set your display to the Standard view.  
(View > Reset Graphs > Standard)
Take a screenshot of your Daily screen.
   * For Windows or Linux: Use the F12 key
   * For a Mac: Use Fn+F12  

Please note:  For starters, we only need to see the following graphs:  Events, Flow Rate, Pressure, Leak Rate and Flow Limitations.
Please include the entire left sidebar, minus the Calendar.

Use the attachment feature to post your charts.  Just post three of the most recent charts.

https://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph...pnea_Board
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Needed to Understand Arousals ravman 3 189 09-14-2024, 05:09 PM
Last Post: ravman
  New user, support needed please Katie.williams 8 309 09-05-2024, 11:22 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  Help needed with OSCAR data and pressure SleepyCPAPa 2 190 09-01-2024, 01:12 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Cleaning advice needed for Resmed p30i AshSF 2 170 08-28-2024, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  Starting Treatment Guidance needed jamesm1976 3 204 08-15-2024, 08:27 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [CPAP] Advice needed - anyone with Oscar experience! limoz 5 288 07-31-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  AirSense/Curve 10 jumper cable needed PappaJoe 3 258 07-21-2024, 10:53 AM
Last Post: PappaJoe

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.