Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Cheynes Stokes - is that what this screen shot shows?
RE: Cheynes Stokes - is that what this screen shot shows?
Thank you both so very much   like

I changed pillows and last night was good. Will work on the other adjustments this weekend. I went through my history and it does seem most of these clusters of CA/PB are when falling asleep and close to waking. There was however, this one on the 6/13. Do you think that maybe those clusters had to do with leaks and pressure needing the adjustments?

Post Reply Post Reply
It still looks to me like you are getting the CA clusters when the pressure rises high.  Not nearly as much with lower pressure.  OA's are dispersed throughout also.  I am awaiting to see if clearing up the positional apnea also clears up the CA's.  I hope all goes well.  Thank you for posting the OSCAR chart.
Download OSCAR
OSCAR Chart Organization
Attaching Files

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. 

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.  
Post Reply Post Reply
I’m truly grateful to both of you for your help. It’s been a real relief. Thank you again.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to CPAP - have 3 instances of Cheyne-Stokes aussienana 7 147 Yesterday, 03:53 PM
Last Post: aussienana
Wink [Diagnosis] EVER HEARD OF SCREEN APNEA? srlevine1 1 179 06-12-2024, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Narcil
  Cheyne Stokes Rspiration (CSR) dharris01 2 208 06-01-2024, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  One Night of Cheyne Stokes Respiration? mcman56 3 205 06-01-2024, 11:49 AM
Last Post: mcman56
  Clear Airways - Chyene-Stokes and sO2 level HenryECole81 2 280 05-29-2024, 08:01 AM
Last Post: HenryECole81
  Just had a sleep study - Central Sleep Apnea with Cheyne Stokes srpmccarthy 8 754 05-21-2024, 03:06 PM
Last Post: HenryECole81
  [CPAP] Cheyne Stokes Respiration TALBERTC 34 1,428 05-20-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.