Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Airsense 10 Autoset- I messed up the date
Airsense 10 Autoset- I messed up the date
Well it seems I cant be trusted with access to my settings.  I've been on therapy for 6 or 8 years originally with an S9 Autoset and now Airsense 10 Auto.  Ive never noticed any difference in how I feel but my numbers- other than leaks- have been okay and it has controlled my snoring to my wife's satisfaction.  Some time back the mask leaks just seemed to bee getting worse and worse so I installed and began using Oscar which confirmed high leak rate as much as 75% whatever that means.  Over the last few days  I noticed I had messed up the date on my machine and the data is reported as 2026.  To change the date back the manual says I need to delete the data on the card.  When I do that and then upload the card to Oscar will it affect the existing data in Oscar?  I could leave the date alone and just continue monitoring unless medicare ever requires any compliance data which would be a pain to try and explain to them.  So question is what will Oscar do when I download the card after deleting the data?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Airsense 10 Autoset- I messed up the date
If you wish to keep the data you already collected, the easiest thing to do it delete the data on the SD card, set the date/time correctly on the CPAP, and create a new profile in OSCAR to import the data. Otherwise, 3 years from now, you will have a problem. Or, you can delete all the data in your current profile and start anew.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks.  I did create the new profile as you suggested and deleted the data on the card to change the date.  I am curious what Oscar would do when it encounters duplicate data in 3 years.  I have loaded cards to the same profile from 2 different machines from different time periods so no duplicate dates obviously.  I suppose it could overwrite the original data (best case), ignore the new data (unfortunate but not the end of the world) or crash- (really bad news).  Oh well, 3 years from now lily this card/machine will be out of service and maybe I as well.
Post Reply Post Reply
OSCAR would detect the presence of data for that date and ignore any new (real) data. Of course, when those dates arrive, you could delete the current data and reimport the newer data.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Date display from last day Moneypit 0 46 Yesterday, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Moneypit
  [CPAP] New Airsense 10 Autoset - Help Optimize Settings Led Head 2 155 09-05-2024, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Led Head
  [Pressure] Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset Turpentine 6 287 08-28-2024, 05:41 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Airsense 10 autoset not detecting breath? Camerongates79 12 635 07-11-2024, 12:04 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset - Failure Mode? mcman56 3 358 07-09-2024, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  [CPAP] Autoset doesn't do much for me -- with one exception rrstv 3 293 06-17-2024, 09:20 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Autoset Standard or Soft for FLs? DavidAM 2 321 06-15-2024, 06:02 AM
Last Post: DavidAM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.