Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR/data load
OSCAR/data load
Im new here and guessing my request has been answered somewhere over the years.  I have a Resmed Model M CPAP.  I recently acquired the correct (DT 3500) card reader and also installed OSCAR.  If I read correctly this program works for this model?  I'm running this on an IMAC.  I'm stuck on how to import the data from the card.  I feel like I'm going through the motions correctly however I'm unable to make it past "Import data".
Am I barking up the wrong tree with this combination of bits and pieces?

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR/data load
Hi Salsarator! - Welcome\

The only M series CPAP I can find is a Respironics M-Series Remstar, and not a Resmed. Here is a list of supported CPAPs: https://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph...s_Machines

-- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you Crimson Nape!

Well that explains why OSCAR isn't working out.  Respironics M-Series Remstar it is!  Not sure how rested entered the picture, getting older is no fun.  Are there any other options for reading the card?

I recently moved across country and the new medical group wants to know everything.

My apologies for the mistake.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ive searched this site (perhaps incorrectly) and have found nothing that points to an option to interpret the data from my Encore Pro card?

Sorry for the initial confusion concerning the machine.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Your CPAP is so old (discontinued in 2010), it predates the use of SD cards, finding a card reader is near impossible. You might try eBay. Unless you can find the card reader, you will not be able to get any data.

-- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the correct card reader "MAKO DT 3500". I'm running an IMAC, it appears the only software that reads the Smart Card
is "Encore Basic" which is only supported on a windows based system. Any ideas or work arounds would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
Three ideas come to mind.
  1. Install Virtualbox and create a Windows VM.
  2. Install Parallels on your Mac and see if Encore Basic will run within it.
  3. Find an old Windows XP computer that someone wishes to discard.

-- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar only shoe summary data BlueSky1958 2 91 Yesterday, 12:10 PM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  uploading data to oscar nachumj 5 218 09-11-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  CMS50F data won't load to OSCAR SpO2Res 14 3,136 08-17-2024, 03:21 PM
Last Post: BetterWorld
  SD card not recording data for Oscar kadcpap 4 308 08-07-2024, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Heaviside
  Syncing Oscar data folder between computers Stefanyshyn 2 289 07-29-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Stefanyshyn
  OSCAR Backup-journal function does not export any data (days)? DozyLamb 0 173 07-22-2024, 05:13 AM
Last Post: DozyLamb
  OSCAR - anyway to get data from NightShift into OSCAR please? dannahaz 10 1,535 06-22-2024, 09:51 AM
Last Post: dannahaz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.