Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

should I use cpap pressure over autoset
RE: woke up and not sure why
can I mod move this into the https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread...er-autoset
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: should I use cpap pressure over autoset
Done! They are merged.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
Project Manager for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
my raspatory rate is so high and I can't get it down does that mean I need to increase the pressure again. I had it at 9 with er of 3. Keep in mind i couldn't fall asleep until 4 because even though my sleep has been horrible still my stimulants are starting to be a lot stronger.  https://sleephq.com/public/teams/share_l...bb0de157f5
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the SleepHQ link. That's very helpful, because we can zoom in ourselves and also see your recent charts.

Your median respiration rate is within the normal range. I don't see a problem with your RR.

But what are the stimulants you're referring to?

Stick with your current settings for at least another 3 nights so we can get more information about how they are working for you.

Sleep experts strongly recommend that when you can't fall asleep in bed, you should get up and do something like read or listen to calming music until you feel sleepy. They recommend against lying awake in bed for more than about 30 minutes.
Post Reply Post Reply
concerta 27 mg er and venlaphacine 75 mg. Have an adhd and depression diagnoses which is why. Turn out when you get better sleep things improve but now I can't because of the improvement because i feel like I am caffinated at 4 am in the morning I messaged my doctor to see what they say about it. I suspect the adhd diagnoses might be a false flag considdering I can't funtion because I am to tired and I have always felt that way.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] effect of humidification on felt CPAP pressure? Zombie on my Lawn 2 114 10-22-2024, 01:47 AM
Last Post: Zombie on my Lawn
  New to CPAP, changed min pressure to 7, need suggestions? namastelondon235 5 195 10-19-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Airsense 10 Autoset Too Much Pressure? MiRock72 14 599 10-16-2024, 08:48 PM
Last Post: MiRock72
  What generally are the first pressure settings for a new CPAP user ? Tenley 5 509 09-07-2024, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  [Pressure] Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset Turpentine 6 399 08-28-2024, 05:41 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Help adjusting CPAP--High Pressure Waking Me pharmdfl 3 354 08-25-2024, 12:26 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question Z2 pressure vs Airsense11 pressure jwalker5 2 252 08-17-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: jwalker5

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.