Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Diagnosis] cpap since 2 years .tired
RE: cpap since 2 years .tired
Last chart is looking good, glad for you and that you got the help Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: cpap since 2 years .tired
ty!!! Wink 
i just woke up, with new datas similar to last one, maybe better:
- little leaks but longer
-I increased the pressure to 15. Apparently I only had 4 apneas at the end of my sleep with the pressure reaching 15.
-I only slept 6 hours
- yet I feel like I moved a lot last night; Besides, the cat did not stay with me on the bed.
- but the problem is that since I have the airfit F30, my head is spinning when I get up, like I'm in a fog more or less all day.
- I find that the flow of exhaled air at the base of the mask is very weak compared to dreamwear; I still have this suspicion of swallowing more co2.
-I feel like my exhalations are not as strong as I would like; besides, I don't understand how I can exhale correctly with blocked airways and a machine that blows air
-note that a week ago, I damaged the base of the tube while cleaning it; when trying to remove the brush, I forced a little on the tube; I relaxed it at the base; I'm going to order another one.
Thank you for your help.
nb: I realize, while talking at parties with friends, that many people are subject to apnea, much more than the statistics.
Have a good day
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile [Treatment] [OSCAR] Still Tired After 1.5 Years of Usage - Any Help Please? sowo123 14 239 2 hours ago
Last Post: sowo123
  Still tired atgg11 3 206 10-01-2024, 10:49 AM
Last Post: atgg11
  [CPAP] 3rd Attempt in 5 years to use cpap dandevcol 3 230 09-27-2024, 12:57 PM
Last Post: dandevcol
  Another low (really low) AHI but tired - first time OSCAR user xtracheese 4 229 09-25-2024, 10:41 PM
Last Post: xtracheese
  [Treatment] ASV AHI between 0-1 but still tired some days Melkarid 4 255 09-24-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Melkarid
  transitional/sleep onset apneas after years of PAP gaspsalot 10 554 09-18-2024, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  1 year on CPAP, still tired all the time joelin02 5 582 09-10-2024, 06:39 PM
Last Post: quiescence at last

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.