Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] AirSense 11 filters: ResMed v Generic
AirSense 11 filters: ResMed v Generic
I have had trouble finding genuine ResMed OEM filters for the AirSense 11. I ordered what were represented as ResMed filters from two separate on-line vendors, only to see that they were really generic filters when I had them in hand. Both vendors refunded my money and I hope have now corrected their web sites. I had two problems with this: one, I wanted original ResMed filters because of questions about quality, and two I paid a significant premium for original ResMed filters (generics are much less expensive). So, I was glad the vendors understood the issue and refunded the money.

My problem now is just finding a source for original ResMed filters! ResMed itself will sell me filters for the AirMini, but does not carry AirSense 11 supplies. Third party vendors seem to only carry generic replacement filters. Any idea what is going on here? It seems like an odd thing for there to be a shortage of ResMed OEM filters . . . .
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirSense 11 filters: ResMed v Generic
Just a note to say that the filters can be reused easily enough. Just some warm water and a drop of liquid dish soap. Give um a gentle finger massage and then rinse and pat dry with a paper towel. 

I have a ton of them (OEM) on hand for my ResMed 10 AutoSet, but I still tend to reuse them with very good results. 

Try vendor #42 for replacement filters.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: AirSense 11 filters: ResMed v Generic
Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed Airsense 10 - Whale Noises inhale/exhale onedollar 9 358 06-24-2024, 12:47 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  MaxOak & Resmed Airsense 10 Won't connect acc 5 292 06-18-2024, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question [Equipment] 1st Post: 7 Yr w/Resmed Airsense 10, now not rested 3 nights w/new 11 HappyAPAPerSince2017 6 638 06-12-2024, 04:09 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 84 35,654 06-11-2024, 07:24 AM
Last Post: Westerj
  Should "new" ResMed AirSense 11 smell like lavender? FaceOnMars 22 3,716 06-06-2024, 09:17 AM
Last Post: Peaches
  Resmed AirSense 10 AutoSet question. Big Guy 29 879 06-04-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  How long do Resmed Airsense 10s last? silverchief2 3 384 05-22-2024, 08:33 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.