Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can't keep mask on
RE: Can't keep mask on
(07-08-2024, 03:29 PM)OpalRose Wrote: AFibApnea,
I sent you an email with pic of your account settings.  If you wish to receive emails for a thread you are subscribed to, you need to check that box.  

Also, be sure you actually subscribed to a thread, which you can do at the bottom of your post.

Got it, thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
I just posted--twice--a reply...saying

Made change...thanks!

Now I'm trying (hours...) to change my equipment list.

btw (or words to this effect) all that boring text was/is an equally boring image.

Hope the reply takes. I'm not sending it 3 times.
Post Reply Post Reply
I sent you a link to your UserCP (control panel) where you can make those changes. https://www.apneaboard.com/forums/usercp.php
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you all!

My profile is finally complete. See the left sidebar.

My actual profile is not. Once upon a time I was fully conversant with Sleepyhead and Encore had data cards installed in my machine, spare filters, and was anal about checking the data daily, cleaning hoses, etc. 

At the moment I fear my filters are completely clogged (can they be washed?) and don't notice data cards in their slots. 

I'm still using the same settings I was diagnosed with 10 years ago when I remember spending several overnights in a testing facility where I was bedecked with wires leading to a detailed report (that took weeks to be translated into a narrative) that initially determined I needed to use a CPAP machine and eventually modified that diagnosis to tell me I had both Central and Obstructive sleep apnea and required I use a BiPAP ASV machine.

Then there was the Philips Respironics recall; a FDA Recall of the most serious (most dangerous) sort; and the instructions I was issued by my healthcare provider to continue using the recalled machine, now a machine also (2 years) past its 5-year normal replacement...into perpetuity...

The effort required to replace my machine was expensive in both time and money. I don't wish to revisit it. 

I'm retiring from this thread and starting a new one in which I hope, with this forum's assistance, to:
1) Download a digital copy of my ResMed and Philips Respironics user manuals.
2) Find out if there's a way, via this forum, to update the machines (data cards, etc.); validate or correct my current sleep apnea settings, etc.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Difference between nasal mask, and full face mask setting Ynot 6 317 09-04-2024, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  CPAP mask straps are loose and no longer keep the mask on my face WWu777 8 3,382 03-29-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Resmed P30i pillow mask user unable to get beyond 1.5 hr on mask Roy289 28 4,079 09-27-2022, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Roy289
  Advice for f and p vitera mask leaks full face mask accetableplaintain 2 4,808 03-23-2022, 09:37 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Help with mask, Definition of EPAP/IPAP and Mask Pressure wesozzzz 1 1,254 11-15-2019, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  What's the mask setting of Dreamstation for Bleep DreamPort mask? ChinaMan 5 2,664 10-11-2019, 07:17 PM
Last Post: ChinaMan
  Changing mask from p10 resmed to philips respironics: Mask seal issue Visitor 10 5,107 10-11-2019, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.