Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] wide mouth + high pressure
wide mouth + high pressure
New to ABF and have been searching the forum for the right thread and have yet to find it, so here goes. I am a looooong time CPAP user and gradually moved up to higher pressure (15-20 is my range setting). I also have a rather wide mouth (apparently) as all of the FFMs I have tried seem to leak at the crease on either side of my mouth. Am looking for a FFM that has wide cushion and works with higher pressure. Oh and have become a mouth breather hence the FFM requirement. Thanks to all you who share your knowledge, experience and challenges in managing your sleep apnea.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: wide mouth + high pressure
The F40 has different sizes, including a short nose to chin and wide mouth model. However, the high pressure might be an issue.

You might check LankyLefty's YT channel. He has lots of videos on different masks, and he demonstrates them on his face.

I know my DME fits folks with the Simplus if they need high pressure.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is high pressure better - help to optimize grzkar 1 66 9 hours ago
Last Post: SeePak
  [Equipment] High leakage for high pressure michaeljayb 5 166 09-01-2024, 08:05 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Mouth Shut but Still have dry mouth/throat jmr8749 10 1,991 09-01-2024, 11:11 AM
Last Post: nomosnow
  New User 1 week, still high AHis, thoughts? JacksonMahoney 4 154 08-31-2024, 04:02 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Is it normal for Resmed 10 blowing noise to be very noticable at high pressure >13 snortle 4 197 08-29-2024, 09:49 PM
  [Treatment] High CAs, Need Some Direction BobbyApnea 9 334 08-29-2024, 09:46 PM
  DRY MOUTH WAKING ME MCS2014 14 2,191 08-26-2024, 03:17 AM
Last Post: MCS2014

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.