Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Exporting Oscar File
Exporting Oscar File
Hello!

I'm having issues with exporting my data from Oscar.

The only option I see is File>Export Data>CSV Export Wizard

When doing this it saves it as an Excel Type File and not an oscar file, if that makes sense? The next issue is that this forum will not allow me to upload that type of file. Am I doing something wrong?

Also- Under profile I have the correct dates and times, but on the log from the SD Card it has my dates set as if it was recorded in 2008. Is there something I've done wrong or way to correct the dates/time on the log? It makes it very confusing to know which night is which. 

I'm new, but years ago I had Oscar and when I saved logs before it would look like the actual oscar log, even the icon on my desktop. But this is saving as an Excel emblem and when opening it only has a few of the highlights in a spreadsheet format. 

I hope I'm making enough sense for help! 

Thanks in advance,

Kevin
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Exporting Oscar File
Hi kevinmallard! - Welcome

I'm unfamiliar with what you characterize as an OSCAR file. A CSV file is nothing more than a text file with each field (a CPAP parameter) separated by a comma (","). Evidently, you have the CSV file extension associated with Excel on your computer.

Please explain why you need or wish to upload your data files here. If it is for help on your sleep data, then taking a screenshot of the default layout of your Daily screen, using the F12 key, is all we need. This will create a PNG file image which may be inserted into a post here. Steps for inserting an image in a post can be found in the help links in my signature.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Exporting Oscar File
Awesome. Yes, I was wanting to submit my data for others to review. The screenshots make sense and I was able to take them and start a new thread in the general section. 

I had my old screenshots before (I guess I was able to figure it out before) and thought it was some type of file saved by Oscar (silly me). 

I found the link showing what data to remove/show in the screenshots and believe I did it correctly. Maybe now I'm on the right track to a full nights rest. 

Thanks again.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where to upload zip file for a new model Resmed? stevenospam 9 238 Yesterday, 01:10 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Wellue Viatom File Import Pogo007 3 342 08-05-2024, 07:11 AM
Last Post: since1984
  Exporting detailed data from OSCAR newuser1002 3 1,135 05-24-2024, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  How to open .pdat file BB37 3 512 05-21-2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: BB37
  sample ChoiceMMed MD300W1 dat file joeblough 3 810 05-15-2024, 08:55 AM
Last Post: joeblough
  ResM AirCurve 11 VAuto - Where to send zip file Empty13220 1 393 04-09-2024, 09:07 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 416 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.