Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Finally I got ASV !
RE: Finally I got ASV !
A chart would really help us identify the conditions prevalent at the time of Aerophagia. What we want to do is adjust lower, compromising some events for better comfort. Your 15-cm PS looks like a good candidate to cut, but without the chart we're just guessing.  On CPAP your results were high CA index and some periodic breathing. Your pressure with CPAP generally capped at 12/9 pressure with EPR.  We need to see an update: CPAP Results
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Can you post any recent chart? I need to see what amount of room there is to trim pressures downward.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Of course here are the charts of last night :

beginning of night with ASV (short) :

https://imgur.com/a/2BeX7eT (sorry for ramp it was a test, bad idea)

rest of the night with CPAP :

https://imgur.com/a/smbJEsx
Post Reply Post Reply
Any idea before sleeping Wink ?
Post Reply Post Reply
My thoughts would be this

Still running in ASV Auto mode

EPAP 6-8 means edit Max down 2
PS 3-12 meaning edit Max down 3

Result is IPAP Max down 5

Try to leave Ramp off. Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I agree with Dave, and the hypopnea is likely obstructive and brings me back to suspecting a positional issue. https://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.ph...onal_Apnea
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi !

With your settings it was one of my best night for many years.

Here's the chart :

https://imgur.com/a/UmZIEJB

Nothing to report but a kind of dizziness in the morning.

Bravo !!!
Post Reply Post Reply
You will feel like a new person on this machine!!  I do!  Get up in the morning without rolling out of bed, I get up and get to my day. It’s actually an amazing machine!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi !

Last night was not as good but still better than normal CPAP.

Here are screenshot 

https://imgur.com/a/DVUBiUL
https://imgur.com/a/r6cqSGF

What do you think ? A slight adjustment is possible ?

One strange thing is today with feeling of light dizziness, big fatigue, whereas correct AHI.
Yesterday was perfect.

Thanks
Serge
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm seeing a Positional Apnea pattern later in the session. This is that clustered many events, one follows another in rapid succession look.

You have to prevent the external, physical choking of the airway. This requires external, physical prevention. You can try a thinner pillow of the soft cervical collar to prevent chin tuck.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally giving OSCAR a shot after 4 months of CPAP with no results SleeepyPuck 17 620 07-30-2024, 05:13 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
  Finally Taking The Reins Myself. Oscar Assistance JalopyJimbo 1 253 05-15-2024, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
Cool [Pressure] Finally a Resmed user!!! Need Help!!! :) mrsleepyhead2001 4 528 05-05-2024, 12:43 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Finally had a PSG instead of a PG and the result shocked me mugen4u 48 4,377 04-19-2024, 12:08 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Took 6 months but finally got 100 on myAir app. Any way to improve my treatment? 1978 0 630 08-22-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: 1978
  Finally found through DISE why cpap/bipap/ASV was never going to work for me. logart89 9 1,850 08-01-2023, 09:36 AM
Last Post: logart89
  Finally a decent nights rest but swallowing air sfgiants123 2 706 05-13-2023, 10:26 AM
Last Post: sfgiants123

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.